free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Transformation Page
View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2021   #108
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: New Transformation Page

Upcoming Releases!!!

As promised 2021 is going to be a spectacular year! I’ve setup a guide to what months to be looking forward to and an update on a feature film called, “Female Transformations Stories Vol. 1#"

First off....

March 2021: For the annual release will be “The Unborn” for the $10 tier. “The Unborn” should be already available to the $15 tier for early releases.

April 2021: $15 tier “The Life of Cyndee” Part 1 will be released.
June 2021: $10 tier “The Life of Cyndee” Part 1 will be released.
August 2021: $15 tier “The Life of Cyndee” Part 2 will be released.
September 2021: $10 tier “The Life of Cyndee” Part 2 will be released.

Don’t worry whoever is in the $5 tier, there will be plenty of things released as the months come.

Now for the upcoming film. If you haven’t seen “The Formula” I highly recommend you go to the link to buy/rent it: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/jekyllstory

The new one going to be release is called, “Female Transformations Stories Vol. 1#”. This will be a 3 part story for everyone’s enjoyment. Trailer and poster will be coming soon. This will combine: Ashley’s Growth, The Unborn, and Life of Cyndee into one film.

To explain how this works, the film will be released in its completed form soon and will be available to everyone on Vimeo On Demand. However, this film will not be available as a free film for patreon members (like “The Formula” was) being each part will be released over the year anyways with the $10 tier and a month early with the $15 tier (which the schedule was given above).

As a side note, the film project AGEGrowth and I are putting together is still going to be an epic release, so hope all are excited for the dynamic duel collaborating together to bring an amazing visual stimulating story with none other than some awesome Age process to you.

I’m still taking commissions, so if you have an idea, shoot me an email at darkproductions@gmx.com.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy and taking time to support us artists trying to bring some entertainment during this pandemic.

Cheers,
Mister Dark
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote