free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Style Mistakes that Weaken TF stories
View Single Post
Unread 08-01-2018   #16
LeenaAngelWing
Frequent Poster

Re: Style Mistakes that Weaken TF stories

I don't particularly like it when TF stories don't actually describe how the character feels while they are Tfing. Like when TF is only aesthetic.

I dislike incoherent TFs and TFs that use repetitive language. Once read a story where "cracking" was used to describe the sound like 20 times throughout the TF.

Spelling an grammar errors are a give in but I forgive one or two. I dislike tonal errors alot. If you make someone react with fear throughout their whole TF and then turn around and masturbate when done you've fucked up. Give me a reason. Did the TF make your character horny? Are the instincts of the new form overwhelming? It's not that hard. Just give me something more than "Oh no I'm a monster!... Guess I'll masturbate"

Though saying that line made me realize it's probably how I would react if TFed.

I also dislike when people TF in front of others and there is no reaction. Just as bad is when the reaction is to have the onlookers narrate the tf for them "OMG she's growing a tail!"

I guess I just want my TF stories to be solid amateur writing. That's all. Though I might be spoiled because I write and edit for a living and I might be unable to turn the critic part of my brain off.
LeenaAngelWing is offline   Reply With Quote