free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Long Lost Story
Thread: Long Lost Story
View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2020   #23
clovis
Frequent Poster

Re: Long Lost Story

The expression on Olive’s face would have been more appropriate had Aggie just slid the lid off the Arc of the Covenant. Gawking with an unblinking wide-eyed stare, a single high-pitched note sprang reverently from Olive’s quivering lips.
“Is that… is that what they call a squee? Are you squeeing?” Aggie’s fascination turned to concern as her roommate lost color in her face. “Olive, are you OK?” Her arm straining, Aggie plopped the bag down on her desk and jotted down more notes. “Gosh, those things are like lead.”

“Oh my gosh!” Olive gasped, her eyes still half out of their sockets. “HOW? I mean, HOLY WOW!” Olive reached out her adoring, trembling hands to fondle the treasure trove her roommate had unearthed. “THERE’S SO MANY! I… I haven’t even seen them in these colors.”

“Oh, really?” Aggie adopted a more passive tone to downplay her roommate’s intensity. "I just figured they were a kind of token. Some schools do silly stuff.”

“Why are you getting them anyway? You haven’t even finished a semester yet?”

“Like I said, I have the credits. I’ve tested out of almost every course in this school’s pathetic excuse for a curriculum. The only classes I’m actually attending are those bizarre requirements no other school ever thought the need for.” A flash of irritation crossed Aggie’s face as she added, “Weird thing is, some of those are proving a real challenge.”

“I struggled with Poise and Comparative Wines,” Olive commiserated. “And I only got minimum credit in Elocution which doesn’t even get you a pill,” Olive’s own frustration was even more clear.

Aggie pulled one out to examine its odd metallic sheen and gauge its surprising weight. “Interesting.” She pondered the curious orb then brought it to her face and gave it a sniff. “It never occurred to me to put one in my mouth.”

Olive’s eyes went wider as Aggie’s lips parted, but only for a moment. Reason overruled her curious mind, and Aggie scrunched her mouth up tight having thought better of it.

“Wha… why’d you stop?”

“You really think this little thing will make my breasts grow?”

Olive gestured to her own chest, “I know it will.”

Then, to her absolute shock, Olive watched Aggie put the hallowed pill back in the bag.

“W- what are you doing?”

“I don’t want larger breasts.”

Olive visibly twitched. Aggie may as well said she didn't want oxygen. “Ohhhh, but you’re missing out. I’ve been small- smaller than you. Trust me, bigger is better in so many ways.” With a sway and a bounce of her E-cups she added, “Such fun.”

“No thanks.”

“And growing is even better.” Olive practically salivated at the memory. “The second one of those touches your tongue, it bursts into a million little fizzing bubbles. Then as everything goes sliding down your throat, each bubble pops into a million more… and more… and more, until…” Olive said enough by pushing out her chest. “Whump.”

“Whump? I’ll take your word for it,” Aggie reasserted.

“Well, that’s not very scientific of you.”

“Scientific?” Aggie picked up the bag with renewed scrutiny. “I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to study these further. See if they really have the adverse effect you claim.”

“Adverse?” Olive looked confused. “Oh, like it might also be turning these girls into insufferable bitches? I think that’s just upbringing.”

“No.” Aggie shook her head. “I’m talking about the… boobs. Also, if these really are breast growth pills, wouldn’t they be selling them everywhere?”

“Well, they’re already rich. And the rich aren’t known for sharing.”

“Touche.”

“Anyway, I wouldn’t call it adverse, and I’ll happily be your test subject if you need proof,” Olive offered while holding out an eager hand.

“Test subject? No, I mean to study them in a lab.” With Olive still staring hungrily at the bag of tantalizing miracles, a concerned Aggie shut them away back in her drawer.

“Noooo!” whined Olive. “Ugh! I can’t believe I’ve been sleeping five feet away from an absolute mother-load. All this time… just sitting there… in an unlocked drawer.”

“Please tell me you’re not going to steal them?”

“No, stealing is wrong. My mother raised me right. But also… yes.”

“Fine! You know, I’m still wondering if this isn’t some elaborate prank, but whatever. How many do you need?”

“Oh… ah…” Olive tried her best to show restraint, but she’d already begun visibly shaking with excitement. “Well, the size I had wasn’t bad.”

“Not bad? You do realize that you made yourself the biggest girl in this school- a school with pretty much the biggest breasts in the world.”

“Well… the bigger I made them, the more they weighed. But by going even bigger I could lean forward when sitting and rest them in my lap- very practical."

“That…” Aggie held her tongue, “makes sense.”

“The real ones don’t seem to weigh the girls down much at all. Back home, any girl my size would complain, but I have no back pain at all. I mean, Look at Tierney, she doesn’t slouch one bit.”

“So if weight wasn’t an issue?” Aggie asked already knowing the answer.

A suddenly bashful Olive broke eye contact and gave a long, drawn out reply of “Whuuuuuu-uuuuuuuuu-uuump,” while she moved her arms further… and further… and further out from her chest.

“You were only just making it through the door as it is!”

“I’ve practiced all sorts of sizes with balloons. I could go bigger and manage just fine.” Olive illustrated the point by putting her hands on her shirt, grabbing hold of her bosom, and pushing it in a clockwise motion so the bulk of one breast basically sat above the other. “See, easy peasy.”

“Ok, well, I don’t even know what to give you.”

“Um… different colors have different effects. I’ve only ever had blues which give about a quarter cup, and greens which add a half. You don’t even have those. Pink, purple, red, orange- I don’t even know what effect those will have.”

“Well, as my test subject, you’ll have to let me know.” Aggie grabbed a handful and dropped them into her roommate’s welcoming hands. Olive began to full on weep as she clutched the gift to her heart.

“OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!” For a brief second it seemed Olive was about to shove the whole lot into her mouth, but stopped just short of doing so.

“Having second thoughts?”

“Oh, absolutely not!” Despite her sudden frugality, Olive’s eyes couldn’t have glistened more if her hands were full of diamonds. “It’s just… I had a whole plan in case something like this happened- like, if I had a really banging semester.”

Olive ran over and grabbed her immense bra off the floor. “You know the state school just over the wall? There’s a boy I know attending there.” Olive then pulled an old foot locker Aggie had never seen before out from under her bed. Inside the locked chest were all the makings of her convincing deceptions. She pulled out two large balloons and pondered them. “Hmm, seeing as it’s only for a little while, I guess the old fashioned way will do.” Demonstrating impressive lung capacity, Olive blew each up in record time. Aggie couldn’t help but notice how Olive’s free hand would caress and squeeze each sphere as it inflated. Olive didn’t even check to see if the sizes matched or were right for her cups, she seemed to know intuitively.

“I ah… didn’t know you had a boyfriend.” Aggie averted her eyes when treated to a flash of something else she’d never seen, Olive’s actual breasts. Throwing off her nightshirt, the once secretive roommate slipped on her comically enormous bra, then tucked a balloon beneath each breast to create the ultimate push up. A less realistic effect and far squeakier than previous, but Aggie was past questioning such things.

“Not a boyfriend exactly, but a friend- one with very large hands and an open mind.” Olive pulled a fresh t-shirt over her inflated bust and slipped on a pair of sweats whose pockets she loaded with the pills. “We grew up together and he’s put up with so many of my quirks over the years, I think he deserves to share in this experience.”

“But we’re strictly forbidden from ever leaving the school’s grounds.”

“Please, I told you, I know all this school’s secrets.”

“Well then, aren’t you forgetting something?”

“Um…” Olive gave herself a quick pat down. “Pills, boobs, pants, I’d say I’m all set.”

“Shoes?”

“Oh… right. I was so excited, I forgot the usual order. Would you mind?” Olive held out an unseen foot.

“What are friends for?” Aggie quipped as she descended into the shadow below Olive’s cantilevered top half and got the girl’s sneakers on. “I thought you said you could manage- that even bigger would be no problem?”

“And clearly it isn’t, see? Shoes are on,” Olive said with a giggle. “Don’t worry I’ve got some simple flats for when the time comes- they’re just not right for tonight’s covert activities.”

“Alright then,” Aggie’s mind was still spinning. “Well… have a good night.”

“Oh, I will,” Olive nodded assuredly with the most Cheshire of grins. Throwing open the window, she seemed to have forgotten something and came rushing back.

Aggie went stiff as Olive gave her the biggest, warmest hug of her life.

“And to think, I’ve been resenting you all this time.”

“You’ve really been resenting me? Just because you thought I’d blow up into some kind of…” Aggie checked her notes, “Bust goddess?”

“The proof’s right in there,” Olive said throwing a longing eye at the bounty hidden away in Aggie’s drawer. “All they told me was how smart you were, and I guess I was resenting the girl I thought you’d become instead of the one who really is my roommate.”

“I assure you, I’m much more an Athena than Aphrodite. But also trust me that the rest,” Aggie pointed at her drawer and the vulnerable temptations inside, “are going to be under lock and key when you get back. I don’t want you overdosing on whatever the hell those things actually are.”

“Oh, you’ll see,” Olive said while giving a pat to her pocket full of pills, then added for good measure, “WHUMP, WHUMP.” Like a cat in the night, Olive bounded out their second story window, only for her head to reappear a moment later as she declared with unrestrained glee, “I really wish we had talked sooner!”

*Thanks for reading. Set up is now all out of the way. Good stuff is coming. Feel free to add encouragement to help things along.

Last edited by clovis; 08-16-2021 at 01:58 PM.
clovis is offline   Reply With Quote