free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels
View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2018   #26
a0040pc

Re: Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels

Slowly Sabine began to wake up and her head felt very fuzzy. For a moment she had no memory of where she was or what had happened. It was only when she began to open her eyes did she realise that she somewhere that she didn’t recognise. The last thing she remembered was that she was in a forest. Now she could see a metallic wall with a similar style flooring.

Suddenly she began to remember that she had been attacked by Trandoshans and that Attichitcuk was in danger. This made her eyes widen and quickly she sat up but this only led to her experiencing a sharp and sudden impact on her head. This caused her some pain and she quickly ducked and rubbed her head. When she looked up she could see the ceiling above her. Even sitting down, she was still tall to sit up straight in wherever she was. This only added to her confusion.

Just as Sabine looked down she did at least see something that made her feel better. She could see Attichitcuk sitting there and he seemed to be quite sad. However, the sight of her waking up had given him some renewed hope but there was something that she did notice and that he was wearing a collar. She then began to feel something around her own long neck, she was just able to see that she too had a collar just like him.

“Attichitcuk are you alright?” asked Sabine as she stretched her hands toward him. Gentle she grabbed him and allowed him to sit in the palm of her hands.

“I’m sorry Sabine,” replied Attichitcuk. “I tried to get away from them but they captured me. I told them not to take us but they wouldn’t listen.” He was doing everything that he could to try and not cry.

“It’s ok.” She did have a glum look on her face as she made sure that he was comfortable. “I’ll protect you, you won’t have to worry.” This did reassure him that things would be fine but he knew what was ahead for them. That was when she saw a Trandoshan standing next a wall. He was holding a staff and he didn’t seem to be moving beside the rhythmite breathing. A wave of anger struck her and she placed Attichitcuk on the ground and glared at the Trandoshan. “You!” Her voice was very stern and angry, Attichitcuk did feel afraid but he was just glad she was not the target of her rage. “You did this to us!”

Quickly she moved her hand toward the Trandoshan and went to grab him. She didn’t notice that he didn’t really move but there was one thing that she noticed. She suddenly felt a powerful surge of electricity shoot through her body. It caused her intense pain and it stopped her from reaching the Trandoshan. She began to breathe deeply as she had no idea what had just happened.

“It’s no use,” said Attichitcuk. He knew what was happening and he still felt sad about it. He did point to the collar on his neck. “These collars are designed to keep us in line, if we try to rebel or take them off then they’ll shock us. They’re powerful enough to kill, even you can’t survive them.”

“Where are we going?” replied Sabine. By now she knew that they were on a ship but that was as much as she knew. Her voice had also changed, she no longer sounded angry and instead sounded disheartened.

“I don’t know but wherever we go we’ll be put to work until they either kill us or we work ourselves to death. Many Wookies who are taken never come back alive.” He wanted to cry and he felt Sabine’s gigantic hands grab onto him. He thought that she would be angry at him but instead she brought him to her chest.

“It’s ok, you’ll get home to your parents like I promised you. Don’t give up hope and we’ll be fine.”

It was only then that Attichitcuk truly began to cry. He knew that it was not the Wookie way to cry but with everything that had happened he couldn’t hold it in any longer. He was at least thankful that he still had Sabine with him and that she was doing everything that she could to make him feel safe. However, he knew that when they landed that they would likely be torn apart and he would never see her again.
Attached Images
File Type: png wook9.png (423.8 KB, 92 views)