free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Dr. Jeckyl & Mistress Hyde - Story GTS FMG BE
View Single Post
Unread 08-27-2013   #4
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Re: Dr. Jeckyl & Mistress Hyde - Story GTS FMG BE

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuenbu View Post
One of the first growth stories I ever read when I was in high school. Was using an old search engine called hotbot to get information on Phoenix Arizona, and came across the Phoenix Ashes. Was hooked ever since. Also was a frequent visitor to your hotboards. This and At Last were my long time favorites. You kinda got me into GTS when I was lil 9th grade school girl WiZZard.
Oh geez make me feel evil why don't you, corrupting ninth grade girls with my stories! Haha! Thanks for the memories, hotboards boards were great growth related fun and many classic stories and images! Funny you mention At Last, I was just looking that story over the other day as well as my available artists I will probably rename it though, more to something like "Just The Beginning!" Since "At Last 3" was one of my last written stories back then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
Thanks for reposting this, ZZZ. Like kuenbu, yours were some of the first growth stories I got a chance to read, certainly about the only ones I still remember 15 years later. (Fuck, I've been doing this a long time.) Glad you're still around and still producing quality content. And...

WiZZard, hmm? Is that you, Rincewind? ^_^ (Or is it just a ZZZ reference?)
Yer welcome, ask and ye shall receive(when possible ) Glad you continue to enjoy my stuff

And WiZZZard is an old nickname of mine, I think it started after I wrote the Wizzzard Of Oz story.

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote