The Process Forum - View Single Post - New shrinking movie "Micro"
View Single Post
Unread 05-10-2017   #11
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Re: New shrinking movie "Micro"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinky428 View Post
Guys, go see this movie. Tell Hollywood that shrinking people movies can be profitable. It doesn't make sense to hold out until you get the exact specific thing you want. for 10 to 15 bucks, show your support for shrunken people movies, even if there's no shrinking-out-of-clothes.
Nice thought, but the same can be said that Hollywood can just keep making the same crap. Fast and the Furious, Transformers, Resident Evil, etc... Just because it makes a profit, doesn't mean they will make it good.

I'm not wasting 10-15$ for a bad movie. They know this fetish is popular. (Unless they don't have internet...) As to why would they have Attack of the 50ft Woman (1993) and Monsters vs. Aliens have okay growth in them? The last being a kids movie so it was a little odd to see a woman almost grow out of her wedding dress

But anyways, they are just being lazy. If they even took time to search deviant art, here, or other sites, they could easily see it is popular. But I will give you some credit to what you said. We should show support to movies, however we should show support if there actually good. Not this mess of Movie Sequel 12, the final act! Next year, Movie Sequel 13, will be doing another one next year!! Yeah... that's getting old and don't ANYONE! Give me that crap of an excuse of, "Well if it makes them money..."

Because that's what it is, crap! This is why I don't go to the movie anymore as only one is ever good out of the 40 that are out. That is just sad. But I rest my point as this is getting too long, I've said my peace.

Last edited by RedJack; 05-10-2017 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Wording mistake
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote