free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 08-28-2018   #587
azerty47-2

Re: AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post)

I heavily doubt it'll work, but I have something to ask. As I was searching for AR, I came across an old Japanese thread, where one of the entries mentioned something about a horror manga which featured AR and AP in one of its chapters. I got the translation from Google Translate, so some details may be off, though.

https://hobby7.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/occult/1107413467/

Apparently, post 478 reminisces about a manga the author read when they were in elementary school (In other words, long ago); in it, a girl named Kaoru realizes she's being stalked by a creepy young man named Ryuichi or Ryuhei, who seems to know a lot about her. He eventually magically traps her inside his video camera, and starts to play with her via the camera's rewind and fast-forward settings, causing her to regress into a baby or age into a crone or mummy as he wills it. Eventually, the neighborhood starts to grow suspicious of him due to Kaoru's disappearance, so he decides to leave his life and join Kaoru in the camera; however, he forgot to return Kaoru to normal before he got in, and he's now stuck with in the camera with his captive as a mummy.

I assume it's a horror anthology manga from the 80s/90s or earlier, but the description alone, surprisingly detailed though it may be, lacks a name for the manga. Does that ring a bell to any of you guys, please? And if it doesn't, what reliable sites do you think I should start my search around?