free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Man With Lightning Fists (Illustrated Story)
View Single Post
Unread 05-03-2018   #15
a0040pc

Re: The Man With Lightning Fists (Illustrated Story)

The first bandit darted toward Huan with his blade in his hand. He was confident that his attack was going to go off without a hitch but he soon found his blade on the ground near his feet. Faster than he had thought possible Huan had struck the bandit’s hand causing him to drop his dagger. Before he knew what was happening he felt a straight punch to his face that sent him flying to the ground.

Yasha was having the same amount of luck as Huan as another bandit came toward her. Even though she was almost two feet taller than him he didn’t seem to show any fear. That changed when she gave him a straight kick to his chest that instantly knocked the wind out of him. She had hit him with enough force to cause him to fly back by several feet.

The remaining bandits paused for a moment as they suddenly realised that the people that they had held up were not the pushovers that the had been expecting. Huan and Yasha had just been able to take down two members of their group within a few moments. They knew that they needed back-up and quickly.

One of the bandits unleashed a high pitch whistle that was an indication to some other bandits that were hiding close by. With the sound of the whistle they quickly came out of hiding and surrounded the pair. It was obvious to them that the only way to truly take what they owned was to kill them, much like they had done to others in the past.

Huan and Yasha stayed next to one another as they knew that the numbers were not on their side. They saw as the bandits came toward them with some haste, their superior numbers did give them an advantage but they could not match the sheer fighting prowess of both of them. With a series of punches, chops and kicks they were able to keep the bandits at bay. A few of them were even being put out of the fight.

One of the bandits were just able to slash the arm of Huan as they were able to attack just as he was striking another bandit. The wound was not deep and wasn’t very long, however this was noticed by Yasha who became very angry. The rage that she felt caused her body to shoot up quickly causing the bandits to stop in their tracks. Within the space of a few seconds her height skyrocketed from almost seven and a half feet all the way up to around two hundred.

Yasha loomed over the battlefield like a person looking down at insects scurrying around. All the bandits were completely taken aback by what they were seeing as most didn’t want to believe what they were seeing in front of them. They had heard rumours of a giant woman in the area but they didn’t expect anything like this.

“You’re all going to walk away,” said Yasha in an intimidating voice. “NOW!” The bandits didn’t waste any time in taking her words to mind. Quicker than they appeared the bandits fled to wherever they felt safe. From someone like Yasha it was far, far away from there.

Huan looked up at Yasha, he had seen her grow in the past but he had never seen her this large before. He felt truly small in comparison but he felt no fear whatsoever, any fear that he had toward her had long faded and he watched as the gargantuan woman bent down and placed her hand on the ground. Without hesitation he stepped onto it and he felt himself get lifted into the air. He clearly saw her face but with its current magnification he saw details that had eluded him when she was smaller.

“Are you alright?” asked Yasha with a lot of concern in her voice. It was nowhere near the intimidating tone that she had used a few moments earlier.

“I’m fine,” replied Huan. He saw her focus her vision on his arm that had began to trickle some blood.

“You don’t look fine to me.”

“It’s just a scratch, you left a bigger mark when we first met.” She fell silent as she didn’t know how to respond. She wanted to do everything she could to treat his injury but she knew that it wasn’t serious. “Besides don’t you think you’ve over done it a little, I somewhat expected you to make yourself bigger but this is a little much.”

“Oh, sorry about that.” Her face blushed as she felt embarrassed. “I was only supposed to grow by a few feet but I accidentally became this size. I guess my powers are still not working properly, first I steadily get taller and now this, I’m starting to think that I’ve become a novice again.”

“If it makes you feel any better you’re still infinitely more experienced at size changing than me.” He looked down to the ground and he could see that his horse and cart was still there. The horse had not bolted after the attack or Yasha’s growth spurt. “But now we have the problem that we discussed earlier.” He then gave a sigh. “I guess we’ll just have to go with your suggestion.”

“Do you mean the faster way?” She watched as he nodded. “In that case I think it’s best that I put you here.” Carefully she lifted him further so that she could place him on her shoulder. “I’m going to need both hands for our other passenger.” With that she bent down and picked up the horse and cart. She could have performed the task with one hand but she felt that it was best that she used them both. It was also another way that she could get him closer to her. When everything was secure she looked over to Huan who was still sitting on her shoulder. “Are you comfortable there?”

“Of course, your shoulder is very soft.”

“Ok, just sit tight and I’ll get us there in no time.” She chuckled and began to continue on with the walk. It was still some distance away from their destination but at her current size it would not take them long. They also wouldn’t have to worry about any more bandit attacks but it was unlikely that the rest of the journey would be uneventful.
Attached Images
File Type: png lee13.png (385.7 KB, 51 views)