Captain Ash
Adventurer

Here are the next chapters 12 & 13.
The sorceress demanded it!

Enjoy reading!

Captain Ash

================================================== =======

CHAPTER 12: Impressions Leave Deep Marks

Not again, thought the girl while Abigail pulled her to the bathroom - again.
>> Is it really necessary? << the little child asked, she had bad experience yet when the always disgruntled waitress had to take care for her. >> I mean, I can do this all by myself, so you don’t have to bother with me. <<
>> Taking care of yourself? No, my little dusk corn, we want that to make sure that you will not become filthy again, don’t we? << Abigail rejected in a sweetly and poisonously smile.
Like a d?j? vu the girl had this morning, Abigail took off her rag. The girl noticed that she still had the bag under her rag and the weight of the coins and before Abigail could discover them she took off the bag quickly.
Misty felt a bit silly standing for no reason naked in the room while Abigail was heating the water.

>> Must I really be naked? <<
Not that it would really matter her – usually she liked it being without clothes, but she couldn’t stand it that someone else had forced her to take them off.
Abigail prepared a tub of tepid water and put it in front of the girl.
>> Sure you must, because in the meantime you can free your rag from all the dirt you’ve caught. << the waitress replied.
She reared up and stood there with crossed arms. Misty could read the way she was standing that she was expecting from her to do the cleaning.

Well, the rag was indeed filthy, the sorceress thought; she was some kind of offended when she was supposed to do that, after all she never had to do such kind like cleaning her stuff by herself.

>> Do I really have to do this; I still feel not very well after all these things happened to me before? << the girl said pitifully, gazing at the maid with her wide-opened innocent eyes.
Abigail just looked down to her keeping a straight face, it was clear that she was definitely not buying this obvious made up story.
The girl could read it in her face and thought about by changing a bit her strategy by using her charm and clasped her arms and head around her legs; anyway, who would force an innocent girl to do such a like then.
As a respond of her sham subordination, a hard hand hit her face and Misty fall on the wooden floor.
>> Didn’t you just say a moment ago that you could clean all your mess by yourself? << said the maid deridingly. >> And you seem to have this bad habit trying to reach the bucket, don’t you? But not with me, when I’m telling you to do something, then do it! Even you should be smart enough to use a piece of soap and a bit water to wash a useless rag! Playing cute may work out on other fools but not with me! Got it? <<
>> Ouch … yes! << Misty replied promptly by such sudden harshness.
The girl senses were fuzzy; by all her confusion she has even forgotten her tactic to call the waitress ‘Mistress’ in order to endear her.
Abigail nodded satisfied while the little sorceress recovers from this hard slap in the face.

Hesitantly Misty looked up to Abigail and moved carefully to the tub and began to wash her rag.
>> Good! << Abigail said satisfied, and a little bit proud too that she had taught this lazy brat something new. >> Your bath water needs some time, so I’ll be shortly gone. Make sure that you have finished cleaning that or you are in trouble. <<

Misty rubbed her rag into the water.
>> Why do things like that happen to me? << she said to herself displeased, her cheek was still hurting from Abigail’s slap. >> And since when do I do duties a maid is ordering to me? <<
The little girl couldn’t remember when it was the last time that someone dared to humiliate her like that. Of course she wouldn’t dare to threat me like that, if I were in my adult form.

After a little while, Abigail returned.
>> Have you finished? << she asked, looking at the water that became black of the rag’s filth.
>> I guess so, << the waitress answered this question for herself, >> and as I can see you bathing water is also ready. <<
Abigail hung the rag on a clothesline and put the girl into the tube.
The warm water was pleasant, but the sorceress had no chance to enjoy it; Abigail couldn’t await to put her hand on the blissfully ignorant girl’s head and dive her into the water.
>> Do you plan to drown me? << the girl protested gasping when she got on the surface breathing for air.
>> Only your lice, if you have some in your hair between dusty and sweat. << Abigail answered in a whimsically smile and makes her disappear under water again.

Misty managed to escape her tormentress hand and to flee on edge of the bathtub.
>> Stop it! I can’t breath! << she gasped.
>> So sensitive to hold you breathe for two seconds under water? << Abigail said, she was in a good mood, having fun by annoying this troublesome girl and grabbed her leg from behind while the sorceress lay on her abdomen.
>> Oh my Gosh! Are your feet filthy and I thought your hairs were a problem? << Abigail brushed her sole hard which become filthy previously from the jail, while Misty groaned in ache and tried to pull off her feet.
The sorceress swore not to forgive her for these pains and simmered with rage she promised to pay it back to this good-for-nothing stupid maid one day.
Payback – yes! she thought. I will make her swim in mud, after I have extracted her to a girl of course.
>> Keep still! << the waitress commanded her. >> And stop splashing around! If you are making me wet, you will be sorry. <<

Abigail washed the girl from the head to the toes, and the barmaid cleaned her sole feet scrupulous like everything she did, no matter how much Misty was fidgeting all the time.
>> I don’t know how long it will last, but for now you little dust flower are clean. << the maid released her fosterling.

After she dried the girl with a towel, Abigail suddenly grabbed Misty on her wrist.
>> What are you doing? << the girl complained.
>> Only complete your punishment, don’t think that I have forgotten that. <<
>> Punishing! For what? <<
With only move Abigail forced the girl to lie on her lap.
>> Only for that that you have slept on the road, what else stupid girl. << she said while spanking the girl.
>> Oh, no! Not again! … Ouch! <<
>> And this one for being taken by the sheriff. <<
>> Not that hard. <<
>> And this one for embarrassing me to get you out of this trouble. <<
>> Stop it! I didn’t deserve it! <<
>> What? Don’t you think you didn’t deserve this punishment? << Abigail added some more painful waves on her butt. >> That’s right because the real punishment you deserve was to end up in this orphan house. You know, which one I have spared you and all my problems would have gone if I hadn’t had done it. <<

The former adult knew that being rescued by Abigail had its price, so that was the reason why she didn’t want her help from the beginning.
Damn that stupid boy, why couldn’t he get it in his head to fetch Uncle Ben instead of this wench.
>> Don’t you think how embarrassing it was for me to get you out of this trouble? Next time I catch you sleeping on an ally you can stay there. << Abigail scolded her while the girl was screaming from the spanking.
>> But … Ouch! … but it wasn’t my … Ouch! my fault. << the girl tried to deny while she tried to pull back her tears.
Don’t cry like a girl, she spoke to herself inwardly.
>> No? And how much wasn’t this your fault? <<
The girl didn’t know what she meant, but Abigail pointed to the floor and Misty could see now that she had left footprints on the floor from the dirt on her feet before. Embarrassed the sorceress thought that there had to be footprints on the stairs and on the entrance of the tavern, too.
>> And you were complaining because I had brushed your toes tiptop. << Abigail told her in a false calm voice. >> And this one for making me cleaning another mess up you has caused, stupid! <<
>> But it was you who insisted me to walk barefooted … << but before Misty could finish her defensiveness Abigail hushed her quickly with an extraordinary strong blow on her buttock that silenced her by exchanging her words into a loud cry instead.
>> Stop it. People can hear us downstairs. << the girl sobbed, nagging in pain.
>> Then they should, I don’t care. <<

The sorceress endures these pains, what kind of other choice she had?
By every stroke on her butt the girl found out that this spanking was even worse than that one from yesterday. This might be caused on the hot water, which made her skin softer and more sensitive.
Abigail, this wretched person, must have planned that from the beginning; why else did she want to bath me – because she knew that my spanking would become more painful (and more effective – she had to admit).

But by everything that enraged my wrath, Abigail has to pay a very high price for this; the little girl thought secretly and added another point to her payback-list.

CHAPTER 13: Midnight without Rest

Finally Misty’s rather painful bath ended.
>> May this teach you a lesson for lifetime! << Abigail smirked satisfying.
>> You had no right to do that! I make sure that Uncle Ben will know about it. <<
>> Whatever, << she shrugged her shoulders in disinterest, >> he wants to see you anyway. Go ahead. <<
Misty intended to go when she noticed that she was still naked and her dress was not dry yet.
>> What up? Don’t you want to go see him? << the waitress jiggled.
>> I can’t to go to him like that, I’m still naked. <<
>> You are telling me. << Abigail mocked her. >> My, what we are doing now? I guess you have no choice but to enjoy being like that until your worthless rag has dries till tomorrow. <<
>> Don’t be so stupid! << the girl shouted in protest. >> I can’t go to Uncle Ben like this. <<
>> You are serious? << the waitress said in a false astonishment, she squat down to the girl at eye level. >> Even though you look so cute when you are nude? <<
>> It’s not only because of Uncle Ben; someone might see me, and what should people thinking about me? <<
>> You don’t mind to sleep on the road where everybody can see you, but you wanna not be seen nude? <<
The little girl just looked embarrassed in her eyes, she got her point but before she could reply to that, Abigail continued: >> Fortunately, I still have this dress from Uncle Ben’s niece, we don’t want that you get a spank from him just for being naughty, my little nude one. Not that your bottom need to have some more, doesn’t it? <<
From a corner she picked up the dress, it was the same brown dress she had worn when Abigail insisted on taking it off before she went playing with Uncle Ben this morning.
>> Isn’t it good that I’m helping you out of all your troubles? << Abigail talked to the girl in a calm voice while she pulled the dress over her head. >> What would you do just without me? You even couldn’t dress up by yourself. <<
I need the help of no one you slutty beast, I can handle my matters fine even without your unwelcome meddling, the sorceress thought, the only reason you allegedly help me is to have a reason to humiliate or picking on me.
>> That’s it, and off you go! << After finishing these words, Abigail turned the girl around and gave her a smack on her back which was still hurting from her spanking.
Misty just rubbed her hurting back while she just tried to leave this room as soon as possible; she just wanted not to give Abigail more opportunities to toy with her more than necessary. Abigail’s slightly jiggle fall silent when she shut the door behind her and hurried to come to Uncle Ben.

>> Good to see you! << Uncle Ben greeted her, when Misty entered his room.
The old man was sitting on a big red upholstery armchair; he smiled and waved friendly his hand to her, making her to come closer.
A fireside was lighting the room in a gloomy light and the little girl wondered how fast it became dark outside.
Without saying Misty made herself comfortable on Uncle Ben’s knee; he entwined his arm around her small waist so the girl could settle back her head on his arm. The girl imagined sitting almost as easy as Uncle Ben on his armchair.
>> I also missed you, << the sorceress said yawningly, when she lay in his arm.
It wasn’t her kind of recovering from a day, but for the moment everything what Misty wanted was to rest and relax, something she could only do in this house with Uncle Ben, far away from Abigail.
>> How was your day? <<
>> Fine. << the girl answered with a tired undertone. >> Nothing special. <<
>> I’ve heard what happened with you nearly today, << the old man scolded her, but not in a resentful – but rather in sympathy way, something Misty didn’t expect in her surprise.
Great! It’s seems to be today’s famous subject, isn’t there better things to talk about in this boring sleepy town. Why do I have to chew through this old issue again anyone, that’s not fair, the little sorceress thought poutfully and looked with innocence eyes to Uncle Ben, but before she could say something in her defence, Uncle Ben forestalled her: >> No need for explanations, I know everything. Don’t worry I won’t punish you, for I knot that Abigail had already disciplined you in a much better fashion than I ever could, so it must have been a quite though lesson for you. Well, don’t bother about it, now you are here with me. Please just promise not to make such a silly thing again. <<
Misty came closer to snuggle up to Uncle Ben, giving him the feeling that she had to be protected.
>> Your right, but whatever I do Abigail is always mean to me. <<
>> I know, << he said, while kneading her tiny feet, >> but she only doing it because she likes you. <<
>> No, seriously! She doesn’t like me at all. Anytime I see her she tries to make my life miserable. <<
>> If she is strict, then only because she is worried about you. After all you’ve jumped today in some quite serious troubles. <<
>> But Uncle Ben, you don’t understand … <<
>> Shhh …, << Uncle Ben calmed her down, >> it’s okay, don’t talk about it. It’s becoming late and we don’t want to spoil our evening with things that cannot be undone anymore. <<
Darn it! This old codger doesn’t take me seriously, the girl thought aghast while Ben was petting her head, and it was also needless to restart this arguing, the old man had already made his decision and it was unnecessary to annoy him.
Uncle Ben did, what probably all old people like to do with children before bedtime, telling them a goodnight story.
Misty didn’t even listen to it properly, it was some kind of an old fairytale story she had heard over a dozen of times.
She just lay in his arms and tried to ease her mind after this disastrous day. It was good lying there, pressing her head on his chest while he was playing with her feet; she now felt how much they were aching. From all day walking it was pretty much though. Soon she also noticed how exhausted her legs were and pulled with both hand of one of Uncle Ben’s hand to lay his hand on her thigh. His warm fingers were feeling curative on her naked skin when he massaged her leg from up to down and the old man felt how cramped they become.
The little sorceress also played with the thought to let him stroking her bottom from Abigail’s spanking but she was then too afraid that he could find out that she wasn’t wearing any lingerie. Not that it would matters her, but she didn’t want to lose the privilege from the old man as long as he thinks that she is his cute little girl.
>> … and they lived happily ever after. That’s it, now it’s time for you to go to bed. << Uncle Ben said, when he had finished the story.
>> Good night, Uncle Ben … and thank you for being so kind to me! << the shyly girl said thankfully and gave the old man a big kiss on his cheek; then she left the room.
What a good girl, the old man thought, what a pity that she had so much bad luck.

That was disgusting, the sorceress thought, playing the nice good girl and all these kitschy things, when she rubbed her hand around her mouth to wipe out some beard-hairs from her lips. What I’m not doing everything to satisfy this old man’s believe of being his sweet little niece. I nearly felt asleep with his boring story, if he hadn’t luckily fondled with my legs all the time; the good thing is that they aren’t aching anymore.

>> Where do you want to go? << a too well known voice called her that made her stand stiff.
The maid was standing on a door on the end of the gangway.
>> Going to bed downstairs, whereto else? << she replied, but couldn’t hide her anxiety.
>> No, you are coming to me; I want to see you! << then she disappeared behind the door.
What could she now want from me? the girl wondered, hesitatingly she walked to Abigail’s bedroom.
Carefully she entered the room to the middle where the waitress stood.
>> Where do you get them? << Abigail demanded to know.
Misty’s face became pale. The waitress showed her the content of her bag she had left in the bathroom. She had totally forgotten about it, or better said, she left it in the bathroom so it wouldn’t jingle while she was paying a visit Uncle Ben. The girl didn’t expect that Abigail would have a look inside in her bag she had put on corner without attracting attention. The mistress seems more curious than she had thought, a terrible mistake and now she showing that her usually empty bag was filled with shiny coins, and not few of them.

No! Why have I jump out from the frying pan into the fire? the sorceress looked anxiously to Abigail.
>> You have offered your “services”, don’ you? <<
>> No, I haven’t. << the girl asserted her innocence.
>> Nonsense, you haven’t a single penny yesterday and how else could you make so much in a short time. <<
>> It’s hard to explain but I swear that I haven’t done anything like that. <<
>> You are not honest, girl. Maybe I should tell it Uncle Ben to know what kind of girl you are. I wonder if he still would like you when he learns about it.
>> No, you said to tell nothing! You promised. <<
>> Don’t make things up what I have promised. << Abigail shouted. >> Why should I make such a silly promise? The only thing I gave you was a deal, do what I say and your secret is safe. <<
Misty didn’t want that Uncle Ben think that she was a spoiled girl, so she agreed.
>> Good! And now tell me where or from whom you got this money. <<
>> I really have to tell? << tried to talk out in a rather childish way.
>> On a second though, spare me your poor excuses. Let me guess: soldiers! <<
>> How do you know that? << the girl wondered, could Abigail read minds?
>> Is there another possibility? I was not born yesterday, my little dust flower. Never forget that! <<
>> How mean, you actually didn’t know it. <<
>> Sure I did, I merely had to ask one. And finding that out wasn’t that difficult, they are the only ones who are bored enough to hunger for any kind of entertainment them, even from a girl’s poor performance! <<
>> It wasn’t like you are thinking … <<
>> Thought so you would say that, the soldier who couldn’t withstand my charm was also trying to explain this to me and was begging not telling that I know these things from him. <<
I knew witches who were less cruel than you; the girl thought angrily, but she much angrier about herself for letting this minor maid fooling her around at will.

>> Come nearer, << she commanded.
Misty was not sure how to react. Was Abigail up to mortify her for what she did? She didn’t want to and she hated it being punished.
>> Don’t be afraid. Come closer. << the waitress asked her friendly, a bit too friendly.
Indecisively she came step to step nearer to Abigail. It was better not to object her and making it more badly by protracting it.
>> Well, << Abigail smiled, when she stooped over to the girl, >> keep for what you have worked so hard, I won’t take it. If you want to make a secret of it, I won’t tell anybody. For some reason I can understand you that you had to fight through yourself alone, but you don’t have to anymore for I will take care of you from now on. Just make sure to listen what I’m telling you and everything will be fine. <<
>> I will, << the girl said, >> thanks to keeping this matters for you. <<
>> Actually you are sweet, when you so afraid and not so cheeky. It makes you become a cute little girl, like you the one you were when you were so helpless in this cell. << she said by holding with one forefinger and thumb her chin, but released it when the girl nodded in agreement.
Luckily Abigail didn’t decide to not punish me, things could have become worse, the sorceress thought.
>> It’s becoming late, better I go now << the girl said hastily goodbye in order walk off swiftly.
>> Wait! << Abigail held her back, >> didn’t I deserve a reward? <<
She pointed with her forefinger on her cheek.
Kissing again someone again, this mustn’t be my day, but better her than me.
>> Thank you, Abigail, << the girl said and gave her a kiss.
Abigail hugged and pressed Misty to her body.
>> That wasn’t so bad, was it? << Abigail whispered to her. >> You can be really cute, if you want to. <<
>> I also like you much better when you are nice. << Misty answered in a temporary trace of sentimentality.
>> Since we understand each other much better now, I want you to sleep with me. <<
Why that all of a sudden, the sorceress thought, but didn’t dared to say anything against it.
>> First at all take off your clothes! We don’t want to keep this dress clean over night, don’t we? << the maid said, and stripped off her dress carefully.
>> You want to me to sleep naked in your bed? <<
>> Of course, my little dust flower, it’s the best way to sleep over these warm nights, I’m also doing it. <<
Abigail took off her clothes and the sorceress saw enviously her voluptuous breast, such wonderful ones she had herself when she was an adult before she lost them as a tribute for her childhood.
Now the waitress lay on the bed. Her buxom curves needled on the sheet.
>> Come my girl; let’s have some fun. << Abigail invited the girl.
Misty went to Abigail’s feet and started kissing them but the waitress stopped her; it wasn’t that what the waitress had in mind.
>> No, my little dust flower, << she laughed, >> if I wanted that I hadn’t had made myself so comfortable on my bed. I have a much better idea. <<
Abigail lured with the forefinger to come nearer.

Why was I doing? the sorceress thought shocked like coming back to her senses, usually it were other who were supposed to be to kiss her feet.
Slowly the girl crawled up to her, while she was doing this she took the opportunity to examine the waitress’s body; for she knew that can tell a lot from a woman if you know her body.
For someone all day on her toes her scarf-skin were without spot, how was it possible that she hadn’t had any callus, for she knew that her horny skin loses her softness when she walked too much barefoot.
Was it that what the sorceress found so fascinating about Abigail’s feet?
>> How are you doing it that your feet are so smooth and soft? <<
>> You and your crush on for kissing my feet, one day I must find out what’s so special about it. << the maid giggled. >> But if you are a good girl I’m telling it you maybe. <<
However, also her legs weren’t to sneezed at, they were a little bit sturdy what reminds her like the ones of a mare, but her skin were silky and taut. Only looking at them made her senses tingling, but also to touch them made her heart beating hard. With sheer effort of will she could keep her admiration within its limits. Luckily she could distract her mind by having a look at her intimate area. Her was vagina was shaved, a quick look at her armpits too; Abigail couldn’t complain about an unfilled sex life, which proofed that she clearly wasn’t a virgin anymore, for she also knew her visits from her admires like from the guard captain.
At her bellybutton Abigail lost her patients, although she could see that Misty was enjoying it, she was the opinion this whole thing was going on too slowly. The grabbed the girl under her arms and lifted her to her breasts.
Abigail’s nibble was showing directly to Misty’s face, the sorceress wasn’t the type to mess around with other woman, but these breasts looked so soft and somehow attractive.
The beautiful woman could see the girl’s hesitation and decided to help her by pressing her head between her breasts.
The woman’s body was warm and Abigail holds Misty’s head right under her left breast. Now the girls couldn’t help but start sucking her breast.
>> That’s it, << Abigail moaned in pleasure, >> do what makes you feel better. <<
Although Abigail had no mother’s milk within her breasts, she sucked like there were some. It was a strange sensation she was feeling, the breasts tasted like warm milk but also like Abigail. Every time she sucked on her nibbles, she could felt the other body excitements as she had the feeling the adult body could feel every fibre of her little body.
>> You always doing such things with girls? << the girl asked, after she had satisfied Abigail’s and her needs.
>> No, only for you, my little precious. <<
>> But why? <<
>> Don’t tell me you didn’t like it? <<
>> Uhmm … yes, it was the best that happens to me a long time. <<
>> Wasn’t it nice doing such a thing for you? <<
>> Oh, yes! Thank you, Abigail. It gave me the feeling to be somehow … safe. <<
>> You see, it has some advantages to listen to me. What do you say to sleep from now on with me? Wouldn’t that be great? <<
The waitress hugged the girl tightly to her body, nut it hit her like ice-frozen cold water in her face, for the sorceress knew that it was a decision that she had already made.
No, sleeping with Abigail in one bed means that she couldn’t walk freely, and she didn’t want it that she observes every step of her.
Having an eye on daytime on her was one thing, having the other one over night is a different one. She had to do something, before she starts watching every move of her doings.
>> Thanks, but this isn’t necessary …, << the girls tried to talk out.
>> No, I insist to. << Abigail refused. >> I want to become a closer to you. I think that’s the best for both of us. <<
Strange, the sorceress thought, first she didn’t want to deal with me and now she is the total opposite of it.
>> What you mean the better of us both; I don’t understand? <<
>> You don’t? << the waitress laughed. >> Oh my, how should I tell you, you are a troublesome girl and I’m worried that it becomes worse. So that way I can take better care of you. <<
>> Troublesome? You mean naughty. <<
>> Actually you are quite spoiled, you don’t show it from the outside, but deep within you are. That isn’t your fault, so that’s why I’m here. <<
>> You said yourself that I am a spoiled girl, but you do your part that I became one. Look at us what we are doing! <<
>> There is nothing wrong to sleep naked, you should be used to it. I believe you did far worse things, didn’t you.
>> Uhmm … I don’t know. << the girls said unsettled, it was hard to counter while Abigail holds her in her arms like an infant and lulled her gently.
>> It’s summer dear, nights can become quite hot and you will be glad not to sweat in you own clothes. In winter you were right, then we should wear some warmer clothes. I even buy you a nice warm nightdress. <<
>> Isn’t it unusual touching each other’s body so intimately? <<
>> We are both woman, its okay that a parental adult is building an emotional connection. <<
Abigail looked down to Misty; the sorceress’s back was now leaning to her body, softly the waitress was petting the girl’s head to her breast.
>> In other words you wanna be my mummy? <<
>> No, << Abigail laughed gently, >> something more like a big sister or as you had said best: your responsible mistress. <<
Abigail wants me to become not only her little helper but also a learner; not only she would try to manipulate me she is calling education, without room to escape I must accept to start my live as a girl to an ordinary mortal. I don’t want this controlled given fate. Nothing to do against it is far worse than being a chained slave.
>> Or do you have a reason why you don’t want to stay with me? << the waitress said, breaking her chain of thoughts in her mind.
>> I appreciate your efforts … but please I can’t … . << Misty tried to convince her desperately.
>> Didn’t I try to make you here comfortable? << the mistress hugged the girl now even tighter to her body than she already did.
>> From time to time its okay, but doing it always … <<
>> I know you are afraid and this whole situation is new to you, especially trusting other people, but after a little times it will be the commonest thing of the world to you. You see how good it’ll do you. <<

The sorceress was thinking hard; maybe Abigail wasn’t as bad as she had always thought.
After a while she said: >> Abigail, if you had the chance, would you like to become young again? <<
>> That’s kind of a strange thing to ask, << Abigail said surprised by this change of topic, she didn’t expected such a question of out nothing, >> but no, since I’m already young. <<
>> And if you became older, would you then like to become young again? <<
>> Not even then. << she said shortly.
>> Why not? <<
>> I would never want to have the wish to become young again, no matter neither how old I am nor what any age I could regain. <<
>> What’s so bad about it? <<
>> It’s because being young again is like from becoming cunning to stunning. <<
The girl was thinking about her words, this saying seems to fit her current situation.
>> You are not just telling me that because you secretly would, wouldn’t you. <<
Abigail watched astonished to the girl.
>> You have some kind of asking questions, << she said in a mellow way, >> but at least I won’t have dull moments with you. <<
Again the waitress could only wonder about her, she always tires to act like an adult but after all she is a just a little girl.

>> What do you think? << Abigail asked her after a while.
She didn’t get a response, but her silence gave her the acknowledgment that she had agreed.
>> I know you made the right decision, << she talked to her, taking for the decision before she could respond. >> Isn’t it nicer that way than to be alone in this dark cold stable? I don’t see one reason what would speak against it? <<
>> Or do you? << the maid added.
>> You stink! << was the answer, and with a sudden move from her foot Abigail kicked her out of her bed.
The naked girl felt hard on the ground.
>> Out! << Abigail said scantily, but unemotional or with any temper.
>> Maybe you should go back to your filthy dump and see for yourself the difference. Probably you can then appreciate my offer. <<
Misty picked up her bag. On a wall she took down her rag.
Foolish indeed, but it fits my plans, the sorceress spoke to Abigail in her thoughts before she left her bedroom; glad that she could escape from her and regain a little bit of her freedom again; it was not much but still something.

Due to her cloth was still wet she just carried it on her arm and went down to the stable. All guests were also in her bed to that she passed the way downstairs without any difficulties.
>> I never dreamt of having such a day! << the sorceress said to herself in hope to shake off her worries.
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote