free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Alice In Wonderland
View Single Post
Unread 07-28-2012   #741
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Re: Alice In Wonderland

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!! !!!!

OK!

QUEENS BLADE Fans Prepare!!!!!!

No process confirmed(yet)

First we had Queens Blade!
Then its sequel Queens Blade Rebellion which an anime of finished recently.

The sequel of Rebellion known as "Queens Blade Grimoire"(not the anime but game which Queens blade fans is based off of, if you`re a fan then you probably know the franchise origin so I won`t bother explaining) was announced a while back.

Earlier this week the first 4 characters of Rebellions sequel have been unveiled.

First up we have Tina, "The Little Mermaid"(seriously? she`s little?)

next we have Zara, "Demon Hunter of Little Red Riding Hood"

third we have Kaguya, "Princess of the Magic Sword"

Now it should be obvious by now that the warriors of Queens Blade Grimoire are based off fairy tales(Which makes me SUPER HAPPY)
I am honestly looking forward to seeing what other characters we`ll see and a Grimoire anime when it comes out in I imagine in at least 2 years or so.

If you care.

Tina is based off "The Little Mermaid"
Zara is based off "Little Red Riding Hood"
Kagura is based off "The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter", a japanese fairy tale.

Now here it is people.

Meet the protaginist of the third generation of Queens Blade.

We have Alicia the "User of the Darkness in Wonderland"

I don`t think I need to say, oh what the heck.

The protaginist of "Queens Blade Grimoire" is based of the character Alice from "Alice in Wonderland"

Now what would make 100 times happier is if Grimoire released the 1-inch high swordsman as character in Grimoire:

wikia on one-inch high:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issun-b%C5%8Dshi

Then again the 4 debuted characters are based off female charcters from fairy tales.

Regardless, seeing this Cute, tough and cool version of Alice is a MAJOR TREAT!!!!

I sincerely hope we see some SW and or GTS from her.

I really want to hear your thoughts on Alicia and Queens Blade Grimoire everyone!!!!

What do you think?

And is there any particular girl from fairy tales regardless of which country you would like to see enter the Queens Blade universe?

If you ask me I would like to see Sleeping Beauty, make no mistake Alice will be my no.01 preference.
Sleeping beauty would be bound to have an interesting story.

3rd place goes to Thumbalina.

So what about you guys, what do you think about Alicia, Grimoire and any other character you hope to see?
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote