The Process Forum - View Single Post - Fushigi no Kuni no Shounen Arisu
View Single Post
Unread 04-30-2008   #61
dah884
Leecher

Re: Fushigi no Kuni no Shounen Arisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow00000 View Post
If I am not mistaken, Fushigi no Kuni no Shounen Arisu has 2 Volumes, with the 2nd Volume being reprinted or released again one, which included a new chapter featuring a cow suit. According to what I read, there are 5 new five stories in the 2nd edition, however a non-alice story was taken out of volume 01.

The RAWs for this manga were scanned years ago, I think even both of the 2nd Volumes editions are scanned, the only problem is that finding sources for these files seems amazingly difficult.

It seems Kobayashi Tamayo (小林瑞代) was or is a former assistant of Hagiwara Kazushi (萩原一至), the creator of Bastard!!, just like Tsuruta Hirohisa.
first and foremost (sorry if i seem rude) it wasn't a reprint of the 2nd volume but a reprint of the original two volumes crammed into the first of the reprint minus the non-alice story as you mentioned. (i know this because i got all current scanned chapter/volumes of alice which were spread out in the two volumes of the first release and the 2nd volume of the reprint(according to the guy who uploaded them)) the story according to every place i have checked is still on going.

now then the where i got the files was from farhad's new forum search for the word boy on this link http://tgmangas2.free.fr/forum//inde...&hl=wonderland (if i did this wrong sorry)

any one else think the dark/black(don't remember) rabbit is the wolf in disguise.

reason:
d/b r. says she wants arisu power no matter what
d/b r. points out the trouble that might be caused by prince's action
d/b r. makes up the prince's mind for him and has him go after arisu
d/b r. powerful enemy with unknown powers?
wolf comes out of nowhere and starts a ritual
wolf trying to push prince and arisu together
wolf trying to make arisu a submissive bride to the prince

Last edited by dah884; 04-30-2008 at 10:49 PM.
dah884 is offline   Reply With Quote