free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Regressing to the Mean (new AR/AP Comic)
View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2011   #6
Adobeman10
Process Fan

Re: Regressing to the Mean (new AR/AP Comic)

BTW, I would reccomend EVeryone buy this work. It is very very well done and a credit to the genre. A few minor criticisms mean nothing. Citizen Kane is still Citizen Kane. For 40 pages? that works out to .25 a page. MORE than a value, and more than worth trolling deviant art or other sites for related work. A coherent story is worth its weight in gold

For all who like AR, buy this story.

And no offense to lorekeep, and I do love the process site and buy 90% of the material on it. Im generally nowhere near as happy with the work as I am with yours. The artwork suffers in comparison, the story genrarlly goes way too far. (Just my preference, I dont need to see badly drawn penetration) Keep mine R rated, not X. Its like comparing Steven Spielberg to Ed Wood. Ed's stuff is good to see, but its not classic like stevens (Dreamtales). But much love to Lorekeep, I support him, the site and his stories on BEstory club as well.

Anyway, Dreamtales you put out a great product. And it was a very pleasant surprise this evening for myself. Hopefully YOU DONT do any more giantess stories anytime soon. Im sorry but that genre has WAY too many sites and a story club too. A girl gets big.... its been done a million times over. Rent 50 foot giant or whatever. When do we get a Hal or a dreamtales like story on celuloid? With shrinking and Ar'd women? Huh?
Adobeman10 is offline   Reply With Quote