free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Transformed.To Growth Clips
View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2012   #21
jwoods
Process Fan

Re: Transformed.To Growth Clips

The power hungry corporate manager of a company lab and have brought one of the lab tecs into your office for a discussion about the lies he is spreading.
When the clip starts you already seem taller than the tec (simple camera angle) and your clothes are extreamly tight, almost as if they are several sizes too small. She tells him things like “some disturbing rumors have been circulating and i have traced them back to you” & “how dare you suggest that i have been stealing growth serum from the labs, do you know what kind of serious acusasion that is” “I could have you fired for this” “no one is going to disrespect me, I’m in charge here and won’t stand for this to continue” & so on.
The whole time she is degrading and threatening the tec we see subtle signs that he is telling the truth. Camera cuts to her top and several buttons pop off. Cuts back to her face as she's chewing him out and we can see that her head is creeping towards the ceiling. Her skirt is creeping up her thighs at an alarming rate and starts to rip.
Just as she finishes telling him she'll have his job, her head hits the ceiling and skirt and shirt bursts off revealing panties that look like they are ready to snap and bra several sizes too small that can barely contain your growing breasts.
“How am I going to teach you a lesson, what can I do to make sure you never say anything like this again?” As she says this she is still growing and has to sit down as her body is filling the room.
Her bra bursts off her breasts and she moans rubbing them as she feels the power flowing into her growing body.
She grabs the tiny tec. The camera cuts to her tattered panties that burst off her growing soaked pussy with a wet snap and she shoves the tec in using him to get off, showing him who’s in charge.

Last edited by jwoods; 08-08-2012 at 12:49 PM.
jwoods is offline   Reply With Quote