free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Ebook - From Nathan to Nanako: Changed into a Cheerleader
View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2015   #5
Mytransformations
Writer

Re: New Ebook - From Nathan to Nanako: Changed into a Cheerleader

To Frice2000:

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the story. I do take reader feedback seriously, so even though I disagree with some of what you wrote, it doesn't change the fact that your experience wasn't what you wanted. So again, sorry.

To answer some of your comments:
1. You mentioned the lack of extensive character development prior to the transformation. Some of my stories I do in fact, do this, such as my Nerd TF From Nikki to Nerdy. However, sometimes when I go this route, I receive feedback that says the setup is too much, go in for the transformation sooner. So it's a tough balancing act between preserving interest and developing a character arc beforehand.
2. You mentioned the sex coming after watching anime - my goal was to preserve the tension in the situation as long as was possible.
3. You mentioned my sales - I'm not making a living off of my Kindle sales, but I do OK. And most of the feedback I've received on my ebooks has been positive. Some ebooks obviously are better received than others.