free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New eBook: "Curse of the Were-Giantess"
View Single Post
Unread 10-22-2017   #5
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Lightbulb Re: New eBook: "Curse of the Were-Giantess"

Sorry to semi-necro post this, but I wanted to give extra credit to the author for his work on this story. And it happens to be ever closer to Halloween so I figured why not.

Superbly written as we've come to expect from Qzar9999. Since I purchased this back in August, I have found that this has become a strong go-to story I realized I was repeatedly going back to more and more in recent days. Maybe its the were-giantess theme, the fact that there are two good examples of Lauren's transformation (especially the first), there are two different types of reactions from Lauren for those growth scenes, the characterization and plot are so smoothly planned out...

For me, I keep coming back for more and wonder if a sequel would be out of the question to suggest? A second set of two full moon growth sequences in which different locations, more awkward in those situations could be explored. Situations such as being on the road in a car together when the growth kicks in - Kirsten fighting to maintain control of the car while Lauren relentlessly swells bigger right next to her in the front passenger seat despite her best efforts to keep the growth at bay. It'd be pretty tough to beat with the skill and quality of Qzar9999's writing. My bad for not realizing I hadn't commented on this thread sooner than tonight... lol

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote