free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Something Curious: Dr. J and Ms/Mr. H - FTM Remake?
View Single Post
Unread 09-06-2017   #3
Monstermaster13
Process Fan

Re: Something Curious: Dr. J and Ms/Mr. H - FTM Remake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemical Night View Post
Hello there,

As many will note - and hopefully few will overly protest - I have been known through the community for my investment and specialty in the arguable genre of "Jekyll and Hyde" related media and narratives; some perhaps recalling my interests here in "Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde", given how it informed TG process throughout the community.

Now, speaking more to the point, I can bring to the community today a curiosity - albeit slightly dated - but something that may intrigue none the less, given the context: indeed, a doubly unexpected find, as I came to see it .

While considering the wiki page for Dr. J and Ms. H, I happened upon a seemingly recent bit of info which had been appended to the article, and pertaining to a remake, as well. In this respect, it would seem that the actress Teresa Palmer and actor Jon Hamm had been approached at some time to give a gender swapped homage to Dr. J & Ms. H; that being an inversion of the 90's gender politics with a latter day female Dr. Jekyll transforming into a male Mr. Hyde. Indeed, bringing to the mainstream a niche interpretation of J/H in which there is female to male transformation.

Though information is very, very sparse and these transactions went on in 2016, it remains a very curious, if not promising, possibility in regards to the older movie or perhaps an entirely new idea altogether, as well . Indeed, not overly substantial, though perhaps a little more scented that the phantom that was the possibility of a Sister Hyde remake, a few years back, as some may recall.

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Oooh, I like this.
Monstermaster13 is offline   Reply With Quote