free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme - Indiegogo Campaign
View Single Post
Unread 11-26-2013   #84
Zetsub
Frequent Poster

Re: Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme - Indiegogo Campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Horseman View Post
Well, it's a fetish/tg game, so a lot of the 12-18 year old kids on steam will probably go "WTF IS THIS ****" just looking at the transgender logo. I'm sure a lot of the people on this forum and other tf/tg sites will probably buy it though since there aren't any games with the same production value.

Rank 10/1835 on Desura by the way, wow. In comparison, Amnesia the Dark Descent is Rank 2/1835, lol. I guess this is a pretty good financial success so far.
Yeah, it's been doing well. A few trolls have given us 1 reviews but now people are playing the game our score is going way up, which is awesome.

I thought I'd mention that in a few hours Desura has organised a special one day sale of the game, it will drop fro $25 to $15 for 24 hours only. I thought I'd tell everyone because back in highschool a friend of mine spent $80 to buy Age of Empires only to have it be bundled for free with the breakfast cereal NutriGrain the following week, so I didn't want anyone to feel ripped off if they bought it today or anything. So yeah, it should be live in 3-4 hours, on the front page of Desura.com http://www.desura.com/

Oh, and if anyone is interested Greenlight is doing pretty well. We're on par with a few games in the top 100, so we do have the potential to be greenlit. Even though we're getting *lots* of trolls, we've received 1709 Yes Votes. You need way more to be greenlit, but it's a really good start. Hopefully we can pave the way for more TG games to be released.

Last edited by Zetsub; 11-27-2013 at 03:03 AM.
Zetsub is offline   Reply With Quote