free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2023   #279
jack36262001
Professor of Jotunn

Post Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

I recently stumbled upon this two parter Personal-Shopping-Cart-Illustrated-Part-1 by Katsumend and it almost exactly what I look for in a story plot wise.

Transformation is adjustable (usual in control of the transformee), checks my three fetishes(Size/BE/FMG) wether it includes all or some ,not really going overboard just using it to still be “kind” of normal or go back and forth between normal and when needed and is not reality change(though that’s a soft position).

So anyways my request is wether anyone knows anything edging close to this? A lot of ones that also check this box involve remotes and Master PCs or wands, but usually jump from one or two adjustable scenes to straight to the final sizes. I like it where say she’s shopping and needs a high shelf: wham taller or longer legs. Need to move a couch while cleaning:muscles. Losing at sports:surprise taller or stronger team. Forgive my rambling but I’ve rarely had a fetish story leave me this way.

P.S figured this was the best request category, as it was all three.