free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Tfancred's official new stuff thread!
View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2017   #10
Tancred
The french guy

Re: Tfancred's official new stuff thread!

One of my favorite theme lately is the transformation into clones, someone else or fictionnal character! Here is a two for one! Tommy and Amy were an ordinary couple like any other up to the day when an old cat lady moved to the home next to their. They were definitly dog peoples, having tow big goldens and the old neighbour didn't like the idea. So, she deceide to do something about it. She found an old spel book she had not open since her retirement and deceided to learn them to prefere cats!
While Tommy was at work, Amy stayed at home. She had longer vacation than him so she used this time to do some cleaning. Suddently her dogs starting grunting at her. Scared, she let them go in the back yard. The rest of the day became weirder and weirder. First she started to be scared of touching the sink and, then, she became more and more absentminded. Every little noise and mouvement in the house was enought to catch her attention and keeping her away of what she was doing. She didn't even notice that her ears got pointed and a tail was starting to grow from her spine.

For Tommy, the day have not been easy eighter. First, all his cloth became larger than usual and, then his voice start crackling, just like when he was a teenager. Before noon, he had a brand new pair of breast and his private parts were so small that he had no choice but sitting to pee. He deceided to go back home early and, while driving at home, his transfromation began to go faster. At home, he found Amy on all four playing with a sccared mouse. He sat down look at her in complete shock...

- Amy, I think you're turning into a cat!

But it was not enought to catch Amy's attention. She was already more than affraid to see her boyfriend with her own face and... Is there something different with his face? And more important, where is this stupid mouse?

And I've finally got my website! ;-)
Tancred is offline   Reply With Quote