The Process Forum - View Single Post - Lightfoot's BE Thread
View Single Post
Unread 07-01-2013   #1
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Cool Lightfoot's BE Thread

For Matt/Graph/graphiteknight's contest:
http://matsu-sensei.deviantart.com/j...y-BE-369068706

It's not done, I'll be lucky if this isn't something that just makes it in before the August 1st deadline (I almost certainly won't have a chance to even work on it again until next week). I have other stuff that needs to be done first before I can put enough time into finishing it, but I wanted to post something to show there were entries.

I honestly just picked my favorite of his characters, Otome. Even though she's I think naturally the biggest, she usually binds herself down and seems small-busted.

I guess I though this was kind of interesting because it tries to explain why she is so busty already. Although she has the ability to look like others, maybe she also has the ability to change herself permanently, but only subconsciously. She likes to dress up, and actually dresses herself in outfits, not just using her powers. She can and does decrease her size if an outfit needs it through binding, but what about characters who are larger than her? Maybe something in her subconscious makes her body change. Aside from someone really radical like the final example here, at Matt's official size for her she's big enough to portray almost any anime character.

I dunno, it kind of made sense to me. It seemed more interesting than just introducing a more direct catalyst for growth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg matt_be_contest_wip1.jpg (501.4 KB, 2898 views)
Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote