free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - “Bonehill Road” werewolf film
View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2017   #24
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

Quick updates, for those who still care:

1. More photos of the werewolf suits and a design for a future suit were released. As you can see, the werewolves in this film will all look different from each other, just like people do. It won’t be like the werewolves in “Underworld,” for example, where they all look the same. I posted the photos below. (Keep in mind the design in the fourth photo isn’t finished; the creature will have more hair and a longer snout.)

2. It was bothering me that the actress who will feature in the main TF at the end of the movie is blonde since I can’t take a fluffy blonde werewolf seriously; it’s not threatening at all. (I’m reminded of the Dee Wallace Pekinese-looking werewolf at the end of “The Howling.”) Also, seeing light, blonde hairs sprout on a body isn’t as dramatic as dark hair, not to mention it’s harder to see on camera. I expressed these concerns with the director, and he said the actress is actually brunette, but she dyed her hair platinum blonde for a few movies and modeling gigs. I asked if she could go back to her regular hair color before the shoot, and he said it would probably be easier to dye it back its original color at this point just before shooting the movie, which she will do after some financial persuading on my part. Yes, this is yet another female werewolf movie I threw money at to achieve a particular TF vision. The actress in the movie will now be brunette, and her werewolf alter-ego will have brown fur. I realize there may be a few people here who prefer a blonde werewolf, but a) I’m pretty confident it’s a minority, and b) it was my money, so that’s the way it goes.

That’s all for now. The campaign has a little less than a month to go, and all the funds for it are going towards the creature costumes and transformation special effects. Again, here’s the link:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...-film-horror#/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BR 1.jpg (195.5 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg BR 2.jpg (50.2 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg BR 3.jpg (88.0 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg BR 4.jpg (182.9 KB, 92 views)
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote