The Process Forum - View Single Post - Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf
View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2018   #21
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Re: Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AP Ninja View Post
I understand that the best solution is to produce/request erotic TF content from independent artists (in fact, I have done my own promotion list at the AP/AR subforum) but the rare/non-existent occurrence of well coreographed TFs (both of this genre and my thing) on media in general, headed to a wider audience is something truly saddening for us process fans. I would like to see more creative minds actually considering a transformation important for their work like they did before and trying to put their soul to it, trying to express something.
I don't know if this will mean anything in the short term, but the feature-length TG movie I'm working on will be putting the transformation element as a central focus (maybe not THE central focus, but A focus). However the movie won't be out for a long time (I want to do this right) but I hope I'll have the support from the TF community in general once the ball really gets rolling on it (hopefully sometime this year). It's a TG element, rather than TFing into a non-human animal, but I might be able to squeeze a non-human animal TF into the movie if there are people that want that.

Thank you!

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote