free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme - Indiegogo Campaign
View Single Post
Unread 05-12-2013   #50
MeMyselfI
Frequent Poster

Re: Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme - Indiegogo Campaign

I feel like a LOT of people posting here do not understand the first thing about making video games. There is bound to be some disappointment, because the scope of what some people are expecting is much much higher than the project's resources can allow. I'd also presume that the developers do not have industry experience making or publishing video games. This is more of a passion project than anything.

With that said, take it for what it is - a niche title for an extremely niche audience. Be happy with whatever you get, and hope that the developers have the dedication to see it through to the end.

Personally, I wish the developers the best of luck. As someone who does this for a living, I know it can be a slow process at times. Just keep your heads down and keep pushing forward. More than anything, *****resist the temptation to add more scope***** - it is better to create a short, polished product than a longer one that isn't enjoyable.
MeMyselfI is offline   Reply With Quote