free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme - Indiegogo Campaign
View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2013   #59
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Re: Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme - Indiegogo Campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualaoi View Post
If you haven't already read the debate about finances and art direction of this project go here:
http://tgmangas.xeraweb.com/forum/in...showtopic=2116

Otherwise if you want more glowing comments, go to any of the other threads Zet has spammed and kept bumped on myriad forums.
What the hell is wrong with you?

Seriously, you seem to have this misguided notion that a Kickstarter is a democracy; that any collaborative efforts offered to the founder must be implemented tout de suite, otherwise they're not living up to their obligations.

You're missing the point entirely.

When one puts up a crowdfunding project, with rewards, those are ultimately determined both out of the goodness of the originator's heart, and distributed when they are ready. When you lambaste someone who's barely had a month to code a game they've had knocking around the ol' thought barn for years, then go out of your way to make dealing with you a miserable experience, you cannot expect them to do you any favors. I work retail for a living, and I get to deal with entitled jackasses like you all the goddamn time ("Someone removed the shelf tag? Well then, that entitles me to it for whatever other price I can find on the same unit!" Bullshit. You're a fucking moron and I'm done telling you how California state law, ne Bureau of Weights & Measures, DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT.)

Seriously, if you've been told that "the free version will be available once the game goes live," you ARE NOT entitled to a free preview just because you think you should be! Please, take your bullshit to Ultima, where they'll "appreciate" that sort of conduct right out the door.

Nota bene: This is not a defense of Zetsub. Do NOT take it as me white-knighting or being a mouthpiece, because that makes you a fucking dumbass beyond compare. It is simply my own irate observation of people bitching other people out for the "greed" of wanting to make an honest living. The handouts are DONE, lamefucks; get over it.

Last edited by vincent_richter; 08-16-2013 at 12:15 AM.
vincent_richter is offline   Reply With Quote