free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - A comic idea I had that doesn't really fit anywhere else
View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2007   #1
opailopai
BOOBXBOOB XIII

A comic idea I had that doesn't really fit anywhere else

I suppose it's kind of TF or TG , I'll let you guys decide, I personally think it fits here more.

My comic idea is Chin Dangah, a parody on giant robot animes, I've actuallly had the idea for awhile where only the name was something of a joke. Chin is like japanese slang for pee pee if you say it chin chin so it's kind of like calling a giant robot Dick Man or something.

Anyway, recently I finally decided this comic idea would work much better has a parody if it were also something of an ero comic. So far what I had in mind is that where in a normal robot or sentai show the final super mech would summon a weapon and with 1 fell swoop would destroy the enemy- Chin Dangah would instead have all the male pilots plug their dicks into the mech and the mech would get a huge erection which would shoot a beam at the evil giant alien beastie turning it into some fascimile of a hot girl and then the robot would proceed to go hard, upon orgasm the enemy beastie would dissapear/die. The idea would kind of wear thin quickly so it'd likely be more of a one shot 20 page comic but I wanted input from the folks at the process so any suggestions are welcome.
opailopai is offline   Reply With Quote