free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Lost breast expansion scenes from Harem Protagonist
View Single Post
Unread 11-01-2018   #8
Me301
Frequent Poster

Re: Lost breast expansion scenes from Harem Protagonist

The biggest issue with HP was virtually NO guidance from our fearless leader, Cuddle. He basically found a bunch of writers, gave them each a sentence describing their character and said "Good luck! Have fun! Let me know when the game is done!"

We are trying to be much smarter about this. We stay in daily communication.

As far as other girls having BE... Honestly I don't think Cuddle had any ideas about what was going to be in this game. He had a vague concept in mind and just wanted it done. He didn't know what the wish stone was suppose to do or how it would work. I asked him many times and never really got an answer... being a writer, I kind of needed to know >_<.

Izumi's BE became a thing based on the single most popular thread on the forums titled "Izumi's breast growth." It was 16 pages long and all we did was talk about her boobs growing lol. But yeah. BE is a big deal to me, so when I became a writer for her, I decided to make it a whole story arc rather than just some silly one offs for her. And there were more scenes in the story planned which will never see the light of day now.