free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Stephanie Concept Art (Possible New OC) GTS/SW/FMG
View Single Post
Unread 04-02-2019   #1
a0040pc

Stephanie Concept Art (Possible New OC) GTS/SW/FMG

Hi everyone

As I mentioned before today I reached one thousand watchers on Deviantart. Thanks again for everyone who made this milestone reachable. To celebrate this I'm releasing some concept art on a character named Stephanie who hopefully should be getting her own series in the near future.

Still coming up with some of the details of the story but at the centre of it is a woman protecting a hero and her abnormality is that she's constantly growing and shrinking throughout the day. At her smallest she is 1 1/8 inches tall and every hour she doubles in height. At her maximum size she is 384 feet tall and her entire growth takes place over the course of twelve hours. She stays at her peak for a very, very short amount of time (like around two minutes) before her body begins to shrink again. In another twelve hours she's back down to her smallest height so that the process can repeat itself day after day after day. Her name is Stephanie and she is based on a character in a one shot story I wrote a few months back.

This art piece is done by the talented Ben Boston who thought of the concept of Stephanie's body becoming stronger and bulkier as she grows. So when she's her smallest she looks very vulnerable but at her largest she looks powerful enough to move a mountain. For her clothing well as you can see she looks to be mainly wearing armour although at her giant size the rocks are attached to her body like clothes rather than being fused to her. One thing that's important is that no matter how big she is Stephanie remains the same in her mind. She's always calm and collective and would prefer to use words to settle a dispute rather than violence. Her smallest size occurs at 3am and her largest is 3pm. At 9am and pm she is her mid size which is 6ft. She mainly does most of her travelling at her larger sizes and most eats and rests at her smallest.

Her size goes like this
3 am 1 1/8 inches

4 am 2 1/4 inches

5 am 4 1/2 inches

6 am 9 inches

7 am 1 1/2 feet

8 am 3 feet

9 am 6 feet

10 am 12 feet

11 am 24 feet

12 pm 48 feet

1 pm 96 feet

2 pm 192 feet

3 pm 384 feet

4 pm 192 feet

5 pm 96 feet

6 pm 48 feet

7 pm 24 feet

8 pm 12 feet

9 pm 6 feet

10 pm 3 feet

11 pm 1 1/2 feet

12 am 9 inches

1 am 4 1/2 inches

2 am 2 1/4 inches

3 am 1 1/8 inches

I want to get your opinions on her design. Do you like the way that Stephanie looks or do you think that it needs to change? Leave a comment and we'll get the ball rolling. Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Check out the artist's work here

https://www.deviantart.com/claw7705
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stephanie Concept.jpg (101.2 KB, 136 views)