free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - She-Hulk Transformation Question
View Single Post
Unread 03-11-2014   #20
baxter1327
Process Fan

Re: She-Hulk Transformation Question

Yah those were pretty much crap. Liked the lead up, but the Xform and post Xform are a waste of film.

As C4S goes, right now Miss Untamed is holding the SheHulk crown. Shes recently put out two SheHulk themed vids. Even she's not perfect, as I find the fast cuts and weird sound effects she uses distracting, but she's worth the money IMO; as she at least has decent Xform acting and a good physique for the part. The first vid is better than the baker one.

Past winners, IMO:

Angela Salvagno's SheHulk clip(s) was good too (I only bought the first one of the two since that was the TF one). Unfortunately the emphasis seemed to be more on post-hulk out destruction than the tf itself. Especially sad since she has a history of some pretty good shirt busting in the past. Just wasn't utilized in this vid though. Luckily her physique and her rack are featured prominently which makes up for that a bit.

Laurie Steele, who took the SheHulk theme and just ran and ran with it for quite a while. Many vids. Some better than others. Not the best scripting or acting (although one has to give her credit for finding so many reasons to hulk out), but she is the queen of hands-off shirt busting. She has that down to a science.

and of course TMC was really starting to get somewhere with their she hulk vids. They had a great way of drawing out the TF and anticipation of it, and lord knows the girls in the last few vids were really good at conveying their RAGE. Unfortunately Taylor seems to have backed away from these vids recently. Hopefully they'll come back to them someday. Though I'm not holding my breath.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote