The Process Forum - View Single Post - Alice In Wonderland
View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2016   #1234
panasonic
Leecher

Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50percentgrey View Post
As long as we're at it, how is it the inside of the house has two floors but when Alice fills it up, it looks more like one floor. Perhaps she made the second floor collapse under her weight making it that way?
It's best not to think about it or if you do just remember "Wonderland logic."

Here we have Alice walking up stairs and with a clock where her right leg is going to exit a few scenes later...which ends up near her left foot.
So once she does grow apparently her legs became plastic since her knee is bending at a broken angle relative to her thighs which are on the second floor which still exists because

once she shrinks the rabbit lands on the second floor and starts to run out now that her girth isn't impeding an exit. Granted in the original and some versions only her neck grows in the "serpent" scene with the mother bird so Alice's body being rubber isn't outlandish especially because "Wonderland logic."

And at the same time Alice fills up the second floor which seemingly stretches out with her

since she isn't hunched over to look out the window at the front despite being in the rafters which the window wasn't as the rabbit was able to look out of it while on the floor.
It's a cartoon/illogical logical book thing.

As much as her Mary Jane shoes are ideal for her, along with her bloomers and stockings, I do want more grown up versions of this scene like the one panther did but never finished.
This was definitely my introduction to the size fetish business when I didn't know what size fetish was. I love when it's aged up to appropriate levels and more is added to it.
panasonic is offline   Reply With Quote