The Process Forum - View Single Post - Growth Poll
Thread: Growth Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-23-2020   #9
coldasice
Stalker

Re: Growth Poll

Straight Growth (SG): 5
I don't mind some mindless growth, but my head always try to rationalize things.

Proportional Growth (PG): 7
In general, I like proportional growth, I'm not too into multistep/uneven growth, but I don't mind them.

Realistic Growth (Re): 7
I'm fine with this. Slow, spurty growth is just as welcome

Other/Localized Growth (OL): 10
I like my growth with BE best. Like peanut butter and jelly, two great tastes that taste great together.

According To Science (AS): 10
See my #1 regarding trying to rationalize things. Authors that put a lot of emphasis and detail in deconstructing the growth process are simply wonderful.

Science Schmience (SS): 5
At the very least, I like a reason given for growth, even if just magic or superpower. A random growth out of nowhere is a rather big turn off for me.

Temporary Growth (T): 6
I prefer my giantesses to be permanent, to explore the complexities of having a relationship and/or interacting with such entity. But temporary growth as a superpower or such does have their place, just not the primary for me.

Burst Through Clothing (BC): 7
Neutral. Always welcome, but not vital for my enjoyment.

Size Category Small (SCS): 6
Go big or go home. But they have their places.

Size Category Medium (SCM): 10
My favorite size category.

Size Category Large (SCL): 10
Over the years, my tastes have grown larger and more extreme too. My maximum enjoyment point is when she can still interact with the planet earth and contained in the solar system. I can still enjoy bigger than that, even cosmic, but it's not as good.