free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 03-09-2014   #183
Gary Stu
Lurker

Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

So, a bit back, I was browsing the internet looking new stuff. Some way or another I ended up on some comic/sequence of images. My recollection is that it probably wasn't very good anyway, but I thought of it the other day and now for the life of me I can't find it. I think it collected a variety of anime characters and had them in a school setting where a group of them were bullying another one, who then got powers from some witch/demon or something, and then turned the characters into other characters. At the very least I believe female Ranma and Akane were involved. I think they got turned into Morrigan and Lilith from Darkstalkers, and somebody else became Kos-mos and T-elos from Xenosaga? I'm thinking it was 3D and on Deviantart, but I'm not 100% on either of those. Like I said, I'm pretty sure it wasn't even worth reading, but it's driving me nuts that I can't find it again, so if anyone could help me out that'd be amazing.
Gary Stu is offline   Reply With Quote