free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Code Lolite (Complete)
View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2011   #2
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Re: Code Redux: A little something for 2011

As usual very nice work. I always feel you're missing a little something with these from making me say, "Wow that was pretty nice and vivid." To, "Wow that was awesome and one of the best transformation stories I've seen." I really think that missing factor is the shortness more then anything. Don't get me wrong you establish the characters quite well and the setting is nicely established too it's just that a lot of this centers around the transformation and while that factor is almost always quite nicely done in your work I always feel that more focus on the characters after they've become these characters and less focus on the transformation makes a better story as a whole.

Yes, your transformations are great. And if that's all you write it for and for the enjoyment derived purely from them mission very much accomplished. If you want people to like the stories based on their own merit and attempt to go beyond the pure fetish value I think you can advance quite a bit more. Either way I'm more then satisfied with what you've presented but I can't help but wish you'd go further in pure story terms.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote