free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd
View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2009   #11
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.
Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post

How can you contribute to this project?

Obviously, I have my strengths and weaknesses. Writing is one of my strengths, plus I'm pretty versed in making things work in RM2k3 (like programming algorithms, making equations, etc.).

I'm not so great at mapmaking. I can't draw. I don't have all the time in the world. So I'm not asking for help, but if you want to hop on here are areas that would probably make the game beter:
  • mapmaking (could do it solo, and then transfer the map files)
  • Art/sprite modification (could be a good addition for gameovers, to display a picture of the 'after', like CG sets)
  • writing/general hot ideas for bad endings (if you write out a scenario for me, I'll probably throw it in as a bad ending)
I would like to offer my assistance to finding the 'end' pics, if I understand what you mean.
I might be able to help you with making the maps too, but no promises there...yet.