The Process Forum - View Single Post - mind control, bimbo transformation
View Single Post
Unread 05-03-2018   #3047
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne View Post
Well, speaking as a very feminist woman who is also a huge MC and BE fan, it's only problematic to the extent it informs your attitude towards actual people. The Saw movies don't make me want to go out and set death traps for people who irritate me (OK, maybe for people who don't bag in a slow-moving grocery line, but that's entirely normal behavior).

I do run into people who seem to have a thin veil between their fetishes and how they treat actual women, and that's always a bit concerning. Those are the minority by far, however.
I couldn't agree more. I guess I just wanted to try and help differentiate from intersectional feminism and radical TERFs and SWERFs. Who I have huge issues with as well, and who seem to be the ones gunning for bimbofication artists.

Also, I too agree you're a facinating figure. I wasn't aware of your gender. I try not to assume for reasons that should be obvious by now.

But as my own social conscienceness grows I can't help but be made uncomfortable with some of the way that some bimbofication "traits" coorilate heavily with undiagnosed ADHD or seem rooted in a fundimental misunderstanding of feminine psychology.

I also see some of the toxic real world rhetoric creep in to Bimbofication stories in particularly uncomfortable ways, especially post 2016, partly because rising social conscience forces difficult discussions which can lead to extreme backlash.

I'm with y'all. I just think there may be aspects worth recontextualizing so it doesn't necessarily exclude modern nuisances. One of the reasons I return so much to Beyond Rubies is I think it actually does this really effectively. Better than anything else that comes to mind.

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not judging anyone in an individual level, nor am I trying to make any one stop enjoying Bimbofication. The only reason I ended up quoting you from like four pages ago is I was here trying to look for some bimbofication content.

I'm also a (no pun intended) big fan of BE. Frankly I wish I could have more than I've gotten up top, so far.
DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote