free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - [Story] Megafauna (Slow Growth, Mini-GTS)
View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2016   #12
dartnet
Process Master

Re: [Story] Megafauna (Slow Growth, Mini-GTS)

Chapter 6 the Plane Ride

Rachel had felt uncomfortable, she had been in the air for over an hour and everything was off. Not only could she now feel her hair brushing the bottom of her neck, but her shoes and bra felt tight. Even the sides of her jeans were tight in the hips.

"What the hell is going on?" she thought to herself. "This bug must be causing me to swell up like a balloon. Or maybe I am just retaining water. Or maybe I am..." She paused. "No I can't be. I mean we have been working with the clinic but nothing has come if it yet, but I mean...No I must have the flu or something."

"Can I get you anything?" a voice interrupted her train of though. Rachel looked over to see an attractive blond haired flight attendant standing in the isle pushing a cart.

"Yes some water, please." Rachel got a good look at her. She was about five six with out her heals on she thought, her hair came down to her shoulders, striking blue eyes, great legs, and a B cup. The name tag said Jenny, but then Rachel stopped and thought to her self "You're a married woman. Must be the flu causing my eyes to wander."

"Here you go." Jenny said as she handed Rachel the water bottle. "Anything else?"

"No that will be fine." Rachel responded as she settled in to her seat, and drifted to sleep. While she slept deep with in her the colony after the expansion period switched into rest mode for now the priority is to maintain the health of the host and slow the expansion.