The Process Forum - View Single Post - Eerie Cuties does it again
View Single Post
Unread 08-27-2013   #5
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Re: Eerie Cuties does it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughingman View Post
I was always hoping something would happen and Brooke would end up HUGE but other than the guest comic I don't see it happening.
I guess It's always possible. I think she and Layla are two now not to be BE'd in the series.

The artist has several default sizes, and Nina here is the biggest size- equal to Didi, Chloe, and the other time Laura had big breasts, and both times Cessily had big ones. I suspect that the only way any girl could get bigger than the current biggest size is for someone like Chloe to visit. She's already as big as Nina, so any addition would break new ground.

I'm not really sure where this is going exactly in the story. I originally thought this was a way for some physical diversity in the cast after Chloe left, but it now seems more likely that everything will return to normal at the end. The more chaotic things get, the more likely everything will return to normal.

It's weird how so many of the related comics had spin offs taking away seemingly important members of the cast, and then had to introduce new characters to fill the gaps.

Last edited by Lightfoot; 08-27-2013 at 12:55 AM.
Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote