free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Animation AgeApp
View Single Post
Unread 04-05-2022   #3
siritus
Lurker

Re: New Animation AgeApp

apfan101 that is amazing ,looking for more, I remember when they got pregnant and can't get any younger. So the the boy have make them give birth in order to make them younger again.In my point of view is only fiction with fiction characters no one is hurt , ar archive as been running years with story like that and no one is complaining, everyone one was so unhappy during the moment , the site was about to be reboot because nobody couldn't post anything. Most people missunderstand that is not that who make perssonne is mess up ,people are mess-up way before that. Especially now for everyone, just because in our western culture man should stay away from kid , nobody complains about women touching kid ,but a man justworking is very often synonyms for pedophiles. Apfan in the worst case post on pixiv, you work are clearly a masterpieces with so many details , I have done hundreds of hours on daz studio thousand of render but nothing was good as you work. my patreon was delete ,it will so sad to lost you again.
siritus is online now   Reply With Quote