free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TF Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2007   #13
Seadog Driftwood
Would-be Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer
Oh, you know they have. But they horde it away like it's made of gold and won't share.

He's also blocked all his content from being archived at archive.org so there's no point in even checking there.
I used to have the series including "ffoxkittg01" by DMA on my Mac, but the machine failed and when I tried to save the sequence, I failed. I haven't been able to find it since... Basically, a female cat and a male fox are resting in bed. The moment they fall asleep, a nightmare or something takes hold of them. The cat licks and massages the fox, and wherever her hands or tongue go, that part of the body changes to become like hers. The last frame is the fox waking up to find himself a complete copy of her.

To whoever has a copy of it, I'm BEGGING you! PLEASE! Send me a copy! cdog_squirrel AT hotmail DOT com.
Or, to rephrase my previous statement in the form of an altered quote: "PLEASE Hernando, Please gimme that sequence! I NEED IT TO BREATHE!"

(To the owner of the sequence: if your name is not Hernando, please feel free to insert your name instead)

Last edited by Seadog Driftwood; 01-22-2007 at 02:57 PM.
Seadog Driftwood is offline   Reply With Quote