free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2018   #5
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

When Liam woke up the next morning for a moment he forgot where he was. It took a few seconds for him to remember about Rina and that he was sleeping in her giant home. He also remembered that his parents were still dead and this made him sad. It was enough for him to shed a few tears.

Eventually he did climb out of the bed and was able to open the door to the room. Although it was gigantic there was a smaller door built into it so that a normal size person could use it. No sooner had he opened it and stepped out he could see that the gigantic furniture was still around him. Each was almost three times the size of a normal and he saw the woman herself Rina resting on a chair nearby.

When Liam saw her, he could see that her clothes were different from what they were the night before. Now she was wearing a bright summer dress and a single strap sandals on her feet. She was reading a book and was wearing glasses as she read, the book she was reading was normal size and she brought it close to her face so that she could read it.

For a moment she shifted her focus away from the book and she saw Liam standing there. She quickly placed a marker on the book and closed it. She lifted her glasses and looked at him with a smile on her face.

“Good morning,” said Rina. “Did you have a nice sleep?”

“Y-Yes thank you,” replied Liam. He was still adjusting to the size of the woman sitting before him. He remembered the demonstration that he had seen the night before and it was something that he was unlikely to ever forget.

“You slept for a very long time, you must have been really tired.”

“I-I was.” His stomach began to growl.

“And from the sounds of that you’re hungry as well.” She placed the book down and then stood up. “Come along now, let’s make you some breakfast.”

Liam didn’t argue with her and followed her to the kitchen. There she made him a quick breakfast which consisted of pancakes. He ate them quickly as he was hungry and it was the first time he had eaten pancakes for a fair while. Rina made sure that there was plenty of syrup to go along with it. When he was done he felt like he had just eaten his weight in pancakes.

She was more than happy to feed him but she did notice that he smelled. This was fixed once she ran him a bath and allowed him to bathe himself. She knew that he was old enough to bathe himself so she left him to it as she prepared for a few other things that were happening that day.

Liam’s bath lasted for a few minutes but he was disappointed to find that the only clothes that he had were the dirty ones that he had been wearing for months on end. Even though he was clean his clothes still stank and he knew that Rina could smell it. With little choice he still put it back on and went back to her. He found her cleaning up after breakfast and at first, she didn’t spot him.

At one point she noticed that somehow a small amount of syrup had made its way onto the ceiling. He watched as she dampened a cloth and the elongated her arm until she could reach the syrup. At this point in time her as was as long as the entirety of her body, it was a very abnormal thing for him to see but he didn’t say anything about it.

“Rina,” said Liam after she had finished cleaning the ceiling. He watched as her as she retracted her arm, within moments it was back down to its normal length.

“Yes, what is it?” replied Rina as she took a few steps toward him. She had the usual smile on her face and even though she was huge he felt perfectly safe.

“I’m finished now, but my clothes still stink.” He looked down at his clothes for a moment and he felt embarrassed to be wearing them.

“Don’t worry about that for now. In the meantime, we have to make our way to the mayor’s office. It’s up to him on what’s going to happen to you.”

“What do you mean by that?” He was becoming scared and confused. “He’s not going to make me go out on the streets again is he?”

“Of course not, he would never do anything as terrible as that. Nah, we just need to figure out where you’re going to go. As much as I loved having you over here I don’t think I can legally keep you here.”

“O-Oh I see.” He was still nervous as he didn’t know what was going to happen to him. He didn’t want to be sent out on the streets again but he just didn’t know what to think. Rina’s presence was comforting for him though.

Around an hour later Liam stepped out of the house with Rina following close behind. It was a beautiful sunny day and she took a deep breath so that she could feel relaxed. Liam also looked out and only now could he see how colourful her garden was. It was more beautiful than he could have imagined and she looked at him while he observed it. She seemed proud by what she had created and she allowed him to observe for a little while longer before she decided that it was time to move on.

While Liam was looking at the garden he failed to notice Rina growing even larger. It wasn’t until her shadow enveloped him that he realised what had happened. When he turned to look at her he saw that her height had doubled. She was now as tall as her home and she was looking down at him with her smile. He was confused for a moment and even took a step back from her.

“Y-You grew,” said Liam with some surprise. He knew full well that she could grow but he didn’t expect her to do it right there and then.

“Of course, it’s better to carry you at this size and don’t worry,” replied Rina. “I’m as tall as I’m allowed to be.” She pointed to a marker on top of the house which she just tall enough for her head to reach. “See, not too tall.” She then looked at him again. “You don’t mind me carrying you, do you?”

“No, I don’t mind.” He then saw her bend down and wrap her huge hands around him. She then effortlessly lifted him up and placed him on her shoulder. It was a little small for him but she was able to increase the size of her shoulder without increased the rest of her body. It looked very odd but since she was still under the thirty-foot limit she was perfectly fine. She also wrapped some of her hair around him for his own protection.

“Now off we go, Rina’s taxi service is on the move.” She giggled as she said this and she simply began to walk toward Dunlin. There was a somewhat loud thud with each footstep she took and not only did she look where she was going but she also kept an eye on him as well. The last thing she wanted was for him to fall.

Liam marvelled over the view that he was seeing from Rina’s shoulder. It was like he was in a moving tree and he could see the tops of the houses in Dunlin and everyone who walked below seemed to be like toys. He thought that this was how she felt every time she went out of her house. It was a very surreal thing for him to experience.

One thing that Liam did notice was that a few people said hello to Rina as she walked by and she would smile and say hello back. It was odd for him to see a woman as large as her walking through a street like a normal person and interacting with them. It was almost like something out of one of his books.

Eventually they came to another building and she placed him onto the ground. Liam looked at the building for a moment and he was confused. He thought that he was going to see the mayor but instead he found himself outside of a shop. His confusion only grew as he saw Rina giggling at him.

“Does the mayor work here?” asked Liam with confusion in his voice.

“Of course, not silly,” replied Rina. She giggled for a moment before it subsided. “I’ve brought you here so that you can get some new clothes. You don’t want to see the mayor wearing that.” Suddenly she spotted someone coming out of the store, this woman had been expecting them and she looked up at Rina. She was slightly overweight and looked to be around fifty. She was wearing normal clothing and didn’t seem to be phased by Rina’s size. She then looked at Liam after she had said hello to her and focused her gaze on the boy standing before her.

“I see why you’ve brought him here,” said the woman.

“Yeah, he needs some new clothes to wear. Have you got anything that will suit him?”

“Of course.” She then gestured his hand toward the door of the store. “If you would like to make your way inside.”

Liam with some hesitation did walk inside and he could see rows upon rows of clothes inside. They had clothes for men, women, children and any size that he could think of. He was amazed with what he was seeing but he soon found the store owner standing beside him. It was her responsibility to get what she felt was right.

For the next half an hour Liam tried several different clothes. Most of them he didn’t really like but eventually he came across some a set that he felt truly suited him. It consisted of a red shirt with blue trousers and some nice shoes to go along with it. Out of everything that he wore it was the one that he felt most comfortable with.

For a moment he did wonder how he was going to pay for it but the store owner told him that Rina had already paid for it and that he didn’t have to worry. Once he was done he stepped back outside and he could see Rina looking down with a smile on her face. She seemed to like what she was seeing and he too seemed to be happy as well.

“Don’t you look adorable,” said Rina as she continued to look at him.

“Do you really think so?” replied Liam. He held his shirt out for a moment and looked at it. “I thought you’d think it was a little bland.”

“Of course not, it’s perfect for you.” She then bent down and held her hand to him. “Shall we keep going?”

Liam nodded and allowed Rina to pick him up again and place him on her shoulder. When she was sure that he was secure she carried on with their journey and Liam could only hope that their visit to the mayor would go for the best.
Attached Images
File Type: png 3.png (301.8 KB, 181 views)