free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Down the Drain - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 06-04-2019   #8
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Re: Down the Drain - Shrink Fan Comics

Thanks for all of the feedback about "Down the Drain" and the site as a whole. I do take these into account when deciding what titles to continue, what to scrap and when to try new things.

First, I'd like to address the issue regarding the origins of the story. As a matter of policy we only publish original works and (in rare cases) adaptations of existing written stories with express permission granted from the original creator. It was only brought to my attention recently that there exists a shower shrinking mini comic that was posted to 4chan submitted by an anonymous artist. Our staff has since taken steps to try to contact the artist but this might be impossible since it was posted anonymously. Side note: If you know the artist or are the artist please contact us.

That being said, there have been other works of fiction, published before and after that mini comic was posted, that involve a woman shrinking in the shower. Needless to say we'll be putting our efforts toward depicting other scenarios and leave the shower shrinking to anyone else who wants to give it a go.

We are also doing our best to reach a point where we're able to offer more content each month -- of course this is contingent on our production capacity and costs associated. Every membership brings us one step closer to this goal.