free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Some chick who does inflation or something.
View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2011   #4
Lurking Guy
Lurking

Re: Some chick who does inflation or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord of War View Post
wtf sorcery is this?!!?
Apparently the sorcery of continually taking in massive quantities of air on a daily basis until you feel like you're going to die over the course of a year and a half through the use of some kind of air pump for the purpose of a weird sense of masochistic pleasure until the elasticity of your stomach expands to the point that it can change size by a large margin.

Seriously, this is incredibly weird. It grabbed my curiosity, and I checked the other videos, and indeed she was not able to change her size very much a year ago. The very fact that this is humanly possible is shocking and, quite frankly, frightening. Much like a train wreck, I do not want to look at this, yet find myself fascinated if only because it's disturbing and because of the fact that we may be able to derrive something of worth out of this. Like a moral. Or science. Or some alternative way to satisfy the fetishes of the people on the other boards. I dunno. It's just really different and worth investigating.
Lurking Guy is offline   Reply With Quote