The Process Forum - View Single Post - Voice acting
Thread: Voice acting
View Single Post
Unread 10-16-2012   #9
Leif
Process Fan

Re: Voice acting

The audio clip is finally up. I'll say the same to you lot as I did on BI.org

So the first audio clip is finally done! It's about being bit by a bug, then suddenly she starts inflating. She keeps explaining what she looks like during the process and in the end she floats away.

I put the clip up for a lower price than I wish for my self and will most likely loose money on this, but what doesn't one do for the comunity? I also want new content :P

the reason I do this is because the acting could be better and at some point she have a bit of a hard time pronouncing some words. She is Scandinavian after all do not have english as her first language. But most important, I really like her voice, I found it soft and comfortable to listen to, and I REALLY hope you will like the clip as well. It's up for 4.99$ and it's almost 8 minutes long. Enjoy good folks!

Oo.. I almost forgot, the name is Helium bug! I would upload a preview clip for you lot, but unfortunally it will have to wait a couple a days, because the house I live in have used up their internet quota, so I've been using ages to upload the audio file. Another reason to why I made it so cheap!

If this turns out be popular I'll work more with her and make more different sorts of audio clips.

Just click on my link in my signature, you can find th audio clip there
Leif is offline   Reply With Quote