The Process Forum - View Single Post - “Bonehill Road” werewolf film
View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2017   #12
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
@howlingfan: No, again. On the opposite, I am quite happy because during the latest 2-3 weeks there have been some updates and announcements. In fact, I really appreciate your efforts and the labour of some people here that keep us well informed about every single news on TF content. Just don't give up, ok?
Okay. Honestly, I was more annoyed at TailBoy’s comment. A chimp could predict his comments at this point.
Since I’m not as cynical as some, here are the updates (not sure whether people here will care or not, though):

1. You may already know this if you’ve been following it, but the campaign already achieved its goal with a month more to go. You can still contribute though by preordering DVDs/Blu-rays and even werewolf body parts from the shoot, and every extra dollar is going to more, better special effects, according to the writer/director. He’s not taking money from the Indiegogo campaign for his salary. He just loves werewolf movies, especially “The Howling,” which happens to be my favorite werewolf movie, and he wants to bring back the old-school, practical effects work of those classic ‘80s movies. In fact, I didn’t even ask him if there would be nudity in the TF when I first e-mailed (since “Betsy” originally didn’t have any nudity, I figured this movie also wouldn’t), but he immediately came out and said he wants a full-body transformation in his movie featuring a nude woman, so it seems he’s almost as enthusiastic as we are about this subject.
2. Here is the actress who will feature in the TF: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6734600/?ref_=tt_cl_t15
To be honest, I’m a little disappointed that she’s platinum blonde, since I prefer brunettes, but at least she’s pretty, so there’s that.
3. The TF will be 3-4 minutes long, which is longer than I was expecting. (Usually, they're around 2 minutes, if that.)
4. There will be clothes ripping in the TF, if you count a robe. She will first start ripping out of the robe as the TF starts, and then the whole thing will be removed.
5. There will be bladder work and no skin ripping.
6. Now for the news that most people will like. I asked about the prosthetic work, and the actress is having her feet and everything above the waist cast. This will at least please the foot fetishists here (I don’t happen to be one, but whatever floats your boat), since there will be a foot TF.

That’s about it for now. Now here come the complaints…
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote