The Process Forum - View Single Post - Primal's Transformations - New Releases
View Single Post
Unread 05-30-2016   #20
Obsidian
Process Master

Re: Primal's Transformations - New Releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wbfoot View Post
Bought all the TF clips so far and like them a lot. I think there is a lot more potential though.

Some things that make the TF better:

1. Incorporate some howling during the TF. I've always felt the long howl/wail should occur in reaction to quelling the pain of the TF. It's also best when the howl is involuntary and the actress is forced to turn her head up and away

2. More talking and less grunting/heavy breathing. I feel like I'm going to hyperventilate watching these vids hehe. Describing the TF as it is happening could be intriguing. Having the voice morph during the process would be cool too.

3. Special effects. I like the feet focus a lot and it could be even better with foot prosthetics of some sort. This was my gripe with the Missa vids. Long skinny foot stretch with claws would be a cool effect. Even longer toes and fingers with long claws would suffice. Any thing else like pointed ears and such would be great too.

4. Situational TF. Primal does a pretty good job with this. Just wanted to emphasize it. Having TFs at the most inopportune times and locations adds so much to the scene.

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what else is in store!

Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote