free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Next TG Video by me?
View Single Post
Unread 03-20-2017   #8
transformative
skrew ball

Re: The Next TG Video by me?

Danielsangeo, as one of the oldest artists in the community I hold you in the highest regard. A number of artists that have started after you have already disappeared, but your work stands the test of time. I have been a fan of yours since the days of the siren's song and I say go with your best judgement, it's gotten you this far. If you think you'll be alright until you can learn this new software and that's what you want to do have at it. If you don't want to wait that long to put out something new go ahead and do a video. You might even be able to do both you could do something like a mini series, put out a short vid every now and then while on breaks from studying. That way you could still put content out AND learn a new program without having to do both at the same time, you could even end the series with a short vid on the new 3D program. Granted there would still be big gaps between content, and the videos themselves would be shorter but I have no doubt they'd be of the same quality. Could be a best of both worlds scenario, I'm just spit balling here though...

wow, this post is longer than I was planning on making it. sorry about that ^_^;

TLDR: go with your gut, you'll still have me as a fan either way.

Last edited by transformative; 03-20-2017 at 09:18 PM.
transformative is offline   Reply With Quote