free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - McFreely's Discount Commissions
View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2013   #1
mcfreelydude
Artist

Lightbulb McFreely's Discount Commissions

Greetings Everything Else Forum!

I recently posted this offer on the Art Request Forum ( http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=32587 ) and since it's closed at the moment for sorting I thought this would be the perfect place to extend my offer. I thought it would be perfect since this forum is for everything too niche to have a forum of it's own.

I wanna hold commissions open for people who don't have enough money to hire some one to do it. Here are the rules:

-Commissions are first come first serve and only one commission per person.

-You can request almost anything you want! Minors, Scat, Gore and the such are strictly prohibited.

-Your request can be as long and descriptive as you want and it can be a illustration or sequential but it'll all be illustrated in a single image, no
multi-page commissions.

-Payment is donation based. (hence why only one page commissions :P) upon completion of the commission you can choose to donate between 1$ to how ever much you feel is appropriate.

-On the old one I said it would take 1 to 2 weeks to finish, but I have to change this. I can't set a time I'll finish any more because I can't devote as much time these days. But I will keep you up to date on the progress of your commission and send WIPS.

-If you're not satisfied with the final piece I will not force you to pay but this is a "Beggars Can't Be Choosers" type situation. I will make small changes if requested but I will not redo entire commission.

If you're interested just send me a message through pm or emial me at mcfreelydude@gmail.com or post your request on this thread. I hope to hear from you all soon!

Here are some samples of work I've done so far in no particular order. More to come soon!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bimbo_Futa_small.jpg (1.45 MB, 959 views)
File Type: jpg Nerd_Wolf.jpg (400.6 KB, 733 views)
File Type: jpg poodle_Punk_small.jpg (661.0 KB, 709 views)
mcfreelydude is offline   Reply With Quote