free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Inflation Poll
Thread: Inflation Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2020   #1
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Question Inflation Poll

I'm curious, I know what I like in my Inflation, but what do you all prefer? I don't see any of these as wrong answers, but as an author of smut I want to see what others are looking for in their process stories. If my poll doesn't have your special brand of kink, feel free to reply with what you're looking for.

I'm not looking for Source Of Transformation. What I mean is, I'm not looking for whether you like attribute theft, magical potion, scientific/realistic, etc in what causes the growth, just trying for the pure process here. Which is a shame, because my favorite source of Inflation is Cumflation. Maybe if you share my kink, make a note in your reply.

I originally wanted to see how the poll function worked on the forum, but I think it will work better if people reply with a 1-10 next to the categories listed below, 10 being you can't get off without it, 1 being you commit hate crimes to the author.

SI: 4
Tu: 7
Wo:3
OL: 5
WW: 10
OW: 1
T: 6
BC: 10
P: 8
SCS: 6
SCM: 4
SCL: 4

Here are the descriptions

Straight Inflation (SI)
This is kind of the catch-all, you don't care how your girl gets bigger, so long as she's putting on the size.

Tummy Growth (Tu)
The growth is localized in her abdomen area mostly, usually starting off described in the stages of pregnancy.

Wonka Growth (Wo)
Poor Violet, this doesn't necessarily have to be caused by bubblegum or involve juicing, just that the Inflation isn't localized but instead spread throughout the body, usually resulting in a spherical shape.

Other/Localized Growth (OL)
Not all Inflation is the same, and sometimes it is asymmetrical, or localized in the feet because there are people who have a thing for feet (not judging, just not my kink).

With Weight (WW)
Whatever is happening, it is piling on the pounds. Probably a good idea to switch to Diet Coke at this point (unless you're like any good pervert and just want MORE!)

Without Weight (OW)
Also known as helium Inflation, this girl is about to become either a hot air balloon or a beach ball.

Tempary Growth (T)
It comes and it goes. Maybe as simple as a bee sting with a bad allergic reaction helped along with an epi-pen, only to have the girl drop next to a hive.

Burst Through Clothing (BC)
What can I say? Let's get some jigglin' glutes eating those panties up before the seams pop!

Pregnancy (P)
This isn't a matter of getting bigger, there's something inside and it is growing. Hope it gets out before the girl pops. I think it has enough sufficient differences from a simple source to be apart of its own category in this poll.

Size Category Small (SCS)
Whatever the growth, it is within the bounds of realistic and/or retaining mobility. 9 months pregnant, putting on a hundred pounds in all the right places, this girl is now delectably chubby.

Size Category Medium (SCM)
Violet's blueberry dimensions (both films), the kind of fat considered a step above morbidly obese, a pregnancy tummy the size of a small sofa chair.

Size Category Large (SCL)
Something has gone horribly wrong (or right) and it is out of control. Buildings are falling over, the girl looks ready to give birth to Godzilla, this girl gets a job from Spielburg to chase archeologists.

I lied, looks like I got this one right after. I'll now try and resist to keep my mind back on writing my book. Also, I've admitted Inflation isn't really my thing in other posts, so I hope you can all accept my honesty in my numbers.
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote