free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Miss Wolfe and Madame Hyde - Transform Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 05-17-2019   #3
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Miss Wolfe and Madame Hyde - Transform Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_writer View Post
Signed up just to download this.
Likewise. I held off from joining this group until I saw the preview for this comic, which was right up my alley (Amazon and female-werewolf TFs). I enjoyed the comic a lot, but I was a little disappointed that Madame Hyde wasn’t more muscular. When I think “Amazonian transformation,” I think muscles, not just height. Perhaps her design can be beefed up in the next chapter. Speaking of the next chapter, it would be cool to see her transform into Madame Hyde while making out with her new girlfriend (the Irish stripper), but then there’s a full moon, and she undergoes another transformation into a super-powered version of her werewolf form (since she was changing from her Amazonian form). Anyway, I thought this was a cool and very unique concept for a TF comic. I’m sure it’s been done before, but I don’t remember seeing a character that had TWO distinct alter-egos. Great job, and I look forward to the next chapter (if there is one).
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote