free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Inanimate TFs?
Thread: Inanimate TFs?
View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2007   #2
TrumanGrace
Process Disciple

Yeah, clothing tf does include people changing into clothing. A few sites I know that deal with inanimates, some are fairly old, but I've not seen them posted...

There are Japanese BBS's that have ongoing, cartoonish style series, like this, which is all over the place in terms of tf, with object related being most common. this is mostly food related, although other things have been done as well. It's also more cartoonish in nature, nothing gory or grotesque. They're both actually being translated into English at this site

One's like this and this are fairly new and deal mostly with flattenings and inflations, but there are the odd object or statue tf there.

Aside from the site you mentioned, This BBS has statue tf's as well.

Of course, there are quite a few on deviantArt, with artists of varying skill levels, that deal with inanimate transformations. ArgoForg is a good poser statue artist. Awittyname is talented as well, both in doing inanimates and in other things. Of course, there's Bignasty4life who I'm sure most everyone here has seen, but in case the odd one of you hasn't, he's done inanimate tf's.

Maki12 and Redflare500 are newer and not as crisp at it, but they do inanimates quite often as well.
TrumanGrace is offline   Reply With Quote