free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Transgender Process Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2020   #9
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Re: Transgender Process Poll

What I’m seeing that sets this poll apart from the others is while most people want to see their partner experience the processes of most of the others, this one is about experiencing the process personally. I’m the opposite, so I see TG as something I want someone else to experience while I go through all the other growths. This dichotomy is fascinating to study and I hope you don’t mind me as I look into the glass of my science experiment and take notes on all your interesting behaviors.

I’m very into looking at What Happens Now? in my process stories, which is why I’m against mental changes. For instance, guy turns into a girl, has the obligatory sexual exploration, then what? Either she has to prove to the courts she was a he to transfer identity or she has to now live life off the grid (easier to do now than it was even ten years ago). Or, turning into a woman sounds like fun right up until your first period. How does someone still mentally male deal with all this is what I’m looking for in a TG scenario.

Regardless, I am loving what I am seeing. These responses are a great help and I hope many more will come forward and share what tickles the kinky depths of your brains. Loves!!
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote